Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Regardless of who wins,this puts them at a disadvantage tomorrow. Not only physically because of playing extra minutes , but an emotional win like this one often drains a team mentally , making it hard not to come out flat less than 24 hours later.
    Absolutely. Announcer said that neither team goes too far beyond starting five, and this game has featured a lot of running. How do you bounce back just 22 hours later?

Comment

final 2ot dead elephants 106 stiffnecks 101 26 total made threes

Comment

Arena looks awfully empty for a game featuring USD and NDSU. Tip-off was scheduled for right about now too. Hopefully poor road conditions are more of a cause than fan apathy.

Comment

Where are the Coyote fans??? Were there any USD students at the game last night??? Saw a little red last night but not much!

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
            Where are the Coyote fans??? Were there any USD students at the game last night??? Saw a little red last night but not much!
            We left after the Jacks game - at that point I don't think there were more than 300-400 fans wearing red.

Comment

Originally posted by AugieJackFan View Post
              spring break dude. gots to party with the frat/sorority brothers and sisters. yote basketball, there are more important things in life like PARTYING till the money runs out and daddy sends the credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                apparantly Midco isn't going to let us watch today. maybe usd game but doubt it. The Summit League Tournament, National tv coverage seen by nobody.
                Can't believe you can't view it via dish or directv. I live in NW Iowa, just across the border, and have watched every game on DTV 623. Must be some really weird programming in your area to be blacked out.

Comment

L**kesbison wants to hang out with all of you today at BWWs. PM me if you want to party with us.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                    Can't believe you can't view it via dish or directv. I live in NW Iowa, just across the border, and have watched every game on DTV 623. Must be some really weird programming in your area to be blacked out.
                    I have dish network. Fox College Sports is exclusive to some cable and Directtv systems. It is up to the individual Fox Sports networks to pick what they want to show. Mostly what the main national junk is, like the ACC, big east, etc. I got plenty of the other BIG tournaments, tonight Fox Sports Detroit will show Oakland and the NDSU game on their Sports Plus channel. 448 on dish. Other than that unless you got one of the other your screwed. as I said I went to buffalo wild wings who has direct tv and they couldn't find the games. my brother went to BWW in sioux city and they couldnt find the games on tv and they have direct.

Comment

L*k*s also said he's got tickets for sale to the women's games to fund the night at Scarlett's. PM me foyer more info.I will be rushing the floor if the Bison win tonight. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                        I have dish network. Fox College Sports is exclusive to some cable and Directtv systems. It is up to the individual Fox Sports networks to pick what they want to show. Mostly what the main national junk is, like the ACC, big east, etc. I got plenty of the other BIG tournaments, tonight Fox Sports Detroit will show Oakland and the NDSU game on their Sports Plus channel. 448 on dish. Other than that unless you got one of the other your screwed. as I said I went to buffalo wild wings who has direct tv and they couldn't find the games. my brother went to BWW in sioux city and they couldnt find the games on tv and they have direct.
                        Here in Minnesota both mens games tonight are listed on Dish alternate channel #448. Don't know if they will be blacked out - hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          We left after the Jacks game - at that point I don't think there were more than 300-400 fans wearing red.
                          Many yotes for women compared to men game. Impressed.
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I think ndsu fans forgot their womens are playing.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Has NDSU's women ever won a Summit League tournament game??
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                                Has NDSU's women ever won a Summit League tournament game??
                                They were in the semis 2 or 3 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X