Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit at the Falls 2013

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    They were in the semis 2 or 3 years ago.
    They beat WIU in 2009the 46-43. That is it.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      I think ndsu fans forgot their womens are playing.
      NDSU doesn't have women's basketball. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
        Tell that to all the players who work their butts off for your school that's how highly you think of them.

I know I know buttfootball. Just seems if fans are in town to go to the mens game why not show up and support your womens team. I get ndsu fans have high standards for sucsess which I respect. Not meant as smack.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
          Drunk and stupid...hope it was fun hanging out all day with a loser like Lakes. Go Roos...hands down the worst 6 seed in the history of NCAA basketball.
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

IPFW taking it to OU. Lead 35-22 with 6:00 to go in 1st. I still think I'd rather see FW win this one, but they sure would roll into tomorrow's game with a lot of momentum if that happens.

Comment

Give me IPFW every day of the week and twice in the SL tournament.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Right before half Bader reminds me why you are probably right about this one. That guy can heat up and lead his team to a win over any team in the field. Go Mastadons!

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  Right before half Bader reminds me why you are probably right about this one. That guy can heat up and lead his team to a win over any team in the field. Go Mastadons!

Wouldn't mind seeing this game go 2 or 3 overtimes also. Gianes sat most of the first half with 2 fouls also. Expect to see more of him. Which if they win he will not be spent like some other guys.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Been thinking that since the brackets were announced. Want to stay away from Bader at all costs in the tourney. Can heat up.
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

58-43 IPFW .. just under 14 min left.

Comment

^^^^ this^^^^^^ and lets not forget Nate dropping 53 on IPFW
                        Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Anyone else tired of these cheesy commercials on midco? Good lord.

Comment

It's over. IPFW wins 91-72. The 'Dons have won 6 in a row. Shot 60% for the night. Travis Bader: (4-16FG) (3-12 3FG).

Comment

Filbert gets his wish. Mastodon burgers at the Summit (tomorrow night instead of tonight!!)

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                                It's over. IPFW wins 91-72. The 'Dons have won 6 in a row. Shot 60% for the night. Travis Bader: (4-16FG) (3-12 3FG).
                                If he could have shot 60 more threes, they would have been right there!

Comment

Working...
                                X