X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting

Savanna Trapp commits to UCLA.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/eve...cle/id/240990/
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

It's official. Four women sign NLI's to day

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205737773

Comment

It is great to see that AJ and the staff are keeping the future in control. I see Megan Waytashek has a relative from her same high school going to Northern State.
        Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
        It's official. Four women sign NLI's to day

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=205737773
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I watched the Mitchell girls last night. Holy cow! If you get a chance to see them, go do it. They've got 5 or 6 girls at 6'0 or taller, 2 bruisers that can move, a couple of athletes, and several girls wo can shoot. Miller and Young are outstanding. That is a fun team to watch.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

32 points and 20 rebs for Chynna Stevens tonight.
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              32 points and 20 rebs for Chynna Stevens tonight.
              Wow....I'm sure AJ would take half that when she's in college and be tickled pink.

Comment

"It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit" tweeted by AJ tonight. May just mean two wins over OU for basketball, but he usually tweets that phrase preceding news of a new verbal. I would expect some recruitment news soon.
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

How many 2013 scholarships are available for the women? I thought they may have been already placed.
                  Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                  "It's a great day to be a Jackrabbit" tweeted by AJ tonight. May just mean two wins over OU for basketball, but he usually tweets that phrase preceding news of a new verbal. I would expect some recruitment news soon.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    How many 2013 scholarships are available for the women? I thought they may have been already placed.
                    I would assume this news may be in the 2014 or 2015 classes...just didn't know what forum to put it in.
                    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                      According to my unofficial list,in 2013 we'll have:

Seniors :
                      Tara Heiser
                      Hannah Strop
                      Steph Paluch

Juniors:
                      Megan Waytashek
                      Gabrielle Boever
                      Megan Stuart
                      Mariah Clarin
                      Rachel Walters
                      Ann Aamlid

Sophs:
                      Chloe Cornemann
                      Jessica Hart

Freshmen:
                      Chynna Stevens
                      Kerri Young
                      Clarissa Ober
                      Tiffany Flaata

This is a good roster,we'll be maxed out on scholarships,unless Aamlid walks on again.We're allowed 15 on scholarship.

Comment

I spoke with Anne's brother at the usd game last Sunday and ask him why she was in street cloths. He stated that she suffered a concussion in practice and that her playing career was more than likely over. Sorry for her as she is such a wonderful person.

Comment

Got to watch Chynna Stevens play in the state tourney. I think she is going to be agreat addition. She can handle the ball, shoot, and rebound. I think her defence might need some work. One thing that could be a challenge is during the game there was very little movement away form the ball by either offences and it looked like she was standing around on defences and offence, but I think that is mostly due to coaching. Physically she was the best player on the court and I wish I that she would have asserted herself more especially on defence. I think our coaching staff can help her pollish her game up by the start of next season and she will be able to contribute as a freshman.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                            Got to watch Chynna Stevens play in the state tourney. I think she is going to be agreat addition. She can handle the ball, shoot, and rebound. I think her defence might need some work. One thing that could be a challenge is during the game there was very little movement away form the ball by either offences and it looked like she was standing around on defences and offence, but I think that is mostly due to coaching. Physically she was the best player on the court and I wish I that she would have asserted herself more especially on defence. I think our coaching staff can help her pollish her game up by the start of next season and she will be able to contribute as a freshman.

Aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhhhh The copy editor in me takes offense at offence..... and defence ....... It's defense... offense...unless she was on a pitch and playing English football, aka soccer. Then, carry on, bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                              Seen her play a couple of times myself. She has great skills, but hate to say it...IMO she is lazy on D. Hate to say that about a 17-18 year old, but it was very surprising to me. I do think AJ can bring out the D in her...if not she'll be playing for DWU sooner than later. Again don't mean to be so critical but she has to step up her intensity at the next level.
                              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

sorry about the grammatical errors. Stuck on chair after breaking leg on the 23 of Feb and had to wait until tuesday the 6 of March with both my Tib and Fib broken badly just above the ankle. Ihad plenty of TV time to watchour prospects in the tourney. I have been on hydrocodone and oxycodone since my accident that I had while taking the kids on sledding on Larson hill. My pain meds have made me a little loopy and it makes it hard to stay focused. The toughest pill to swallow was having to sell my 3rd row summit league tickets.

Comment

Working...
                                X