• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Illinois State - WNIT

Well Off To Campus. Let's GO Jacks.

Comment

Well, there are currently about 15 students outside Frost waiting for the doors to open.........

Comment

Saw a wild pack of college aged kids buying yellow Jackrabbit t-shirts at walmart today as well.

Comment

Well I can't make it to Frost tonight, but I got my Live feed internet site bookmarked and speakers ready for my lab-top. I am good to go. I'm getting antsy to say the least.

Good Luck Tonight Ladies!!!!

Go Jackrabbits!!!!

Comment

Im not exactly certain how Ill hear it yet. WNIX comes in pretty well here in central Minnesota. Its an exciting day. Cant wait. Best of luck. Go JACKS!!!!
            www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

Cubby's was packed. Gotta Go.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD

I'm bringing two Drake fans with me...they'll be wearing Yellow for SDSU ... they know what the Redbirds did to Drake this year in the Mo Valley regular season.
                I'm severely disapointed to hear this. The MVC, and as you will discover, the GFC, is very proud of the fact that we stick up for each other. Last year in the FCS playoffs, we were the biggest Youngstown Penguin fans on earth when they played Appy. In last years NCAA men's tourney we were thrilled that Bradley and the Shockers made the sweet 16. The GFC and the MVC are different than most, we truely do support each other, and want the conf teams to win each and every game against ANY non conf foe. I am sorely disapointed in your Drake friends, they really know better.

So, you guys gonna be able to cheer for NDSU when they play OVC schools? Hey, we all gotta stick together, except for when we play each other, or at least we do in the MVC and GFC.

6000+ is an impressive turnout, however don't convince yourselves too hard that it will affect the 'Birds. We are poised, and have played in a hostile environment in Ames, and gave 'em all the wanted. I think this game will be won or lost by the girls on the floor. I hope the difference is our inside presence with Shelton, Johnson, and 6-5 Lewis. On paper we have a distinct inside advantage, but they don't play 'em on paper. Lets get this thing started!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Off to the game. For those of you not able to attend the game, keep Terry's blog active. Let the Argus know how much fan support the Jackrabbits have.
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by OSBF
                    [quote author=JackJD link=1174012887/30#30 date=1174102394]

I'm bringing two Drake fans with me...they'll be wearing Yellow for SDSU ... they know what the Redbirds did to Drake this year in the Mo Valley regular season.
                    I'm severely disapointed to hear this. The MVC, and as you will discover, the GFC, is very proud of the fact that we stick up for each other. Last year in the FCS playoffs, we were the biggest Youngstown Penguin fans on earth when they played Appy. In last years NCAA men's tourney we were thrilled that Bradley and the Shockers made the sweet 16. The GFC and the MVC are different than most, we truely do support each other, and want the conf teams to win each and every game against ANY non conf foe. I am sorely disapointed in your Drake friends, they really know better.

So, you guys gonna be able to cheer for NDSU when they play OVC schools? Hey, we all gotta stick together, except for when we play each other, or at least we do in the MVC and GFC.

6000+ is an impressive turnout, however don't convince yourselves too hard that it will affect the 'Birds. We are poised, and have played in a hostile environment in Ames, and gave 'em all the wanted. I think this game will be won or lost by the girls on the floor. I hope the difference is our inside presence with Shelton, Johnson, and 6-5 Lewis. On paper we have a distinct inside advantage, but they don't play 'em on paper. Lets get this thing started!!!!!!!!!
                    [/quote]

Good luck Jacks.  Crush the red birds

Comment

You have never been to the world's largest RABBIT DEN!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone else stuck on the outside of Frost tonight? It is almost gametime!!!
                        Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Is this seat taken?

I'm here, let's go Rabbits!!!!

Comment

I got chills on that 3.

Comment

Jacks up 9-6
                              Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

I hope someone will be able to post some pictures after the game. Frost has to be just amazing right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X