Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WNIT Round One: Creighton

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    I can't imagine anyone that was a part of that atmosphere last year not wanting to be back again this year! That was the most exciting couple of women's games as SDSU has ever had. It was as good as some of the old "regional" D2 tournaments the men hosted (the women were in but up in ND).
    The road to the National Championship was paved through Brookings back in '03. Can't imagine you'd forgotten that
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

I can confirm the pep band will be there....a smaller group than usual but we will give 'em hell!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
        The road to the National Championship was paved through Brookings back in '03. Can't imagine you'd forgotten that
        The WNIT environments last year was the best I have ever been at which included many State-U games and a couple D-II regional tournaments and the SDSU-Metro regional final. It was absolutely amazing and I wish I could experience it again but can't since I live so darned far away now. Anyway...give'em hell tomorrow for me. I will be yelling at my computer.

Comment

are u saying
          the SDSU pep band
          or Creighton pep band
          or both

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
            I hope the rain/snow forcast doesn't hamper the attendance. I just want this to be a full house. I just looked online and it shows rain changing to snow, but it looks like the temps might stay enough above freezing that it won't be an issue. If anything might have to be careful on the way back to Sioux Falls after the game.

I guess the weather is going to stop me. I have to be at work at 9am Friday, so I was going to drive back home after the game. Unfortunately the entire area that I have to drive thru is covered by winter storm watches and warnings during the time that I'd be driving back.

My brother will make sure that someone uses my ticket. I will have to join MontanaRabbit in yelling at my computer.

GO JACKRABBITS
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Today's coverage from the Omaha World Herald:

http://www.omahaworldherald.com/inde...u_sid=10288093
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JacksPepBand View Post
                I can confirm the pep band will be there....a smaller group than usual but we will give 'em hell!
                Great news! Thanks. I know it's tough to get students together during Spring Break.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Here is the coverage from the Argus

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...NTPAGECAROUSEL

Comment

Here's my prediction. SDSU 78 Creighton 63.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksPepBand View Post
                      Stopped in Wal-Mart to pick up some Easter gifts for the kids and saw several individuals wearing Pride gear. I gotta believe the pep band is going to give it their all.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Another article in the Argus talking about the game.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs...0202/803200307

Comment

The weather is supposed to be poopy. That probably means I can't get to the game. Or, rather, I can get there, but not back for work.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                            The weather is supposed to be poopy. That probably means I can't get to the game. Or, rather, I can get there, but not back for work.
                            If you're coming from the north or east it MIGHT be tough. Up from the south or from the west should not be a problem. We drove up last night and are planning to head home tonight. Just stopped up at Frost, tickets are still available. Sioux Falls is not expected to have any significant precip.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yeah, I would have to come from the north and there's a winter storm warning and I must be at work in the morning, so ... I need to stay put. I'd rather make the trip, though.

Somebody posed earlier that there would be a free Web cast at gojacks.com. Has anybody else heard this? I haven't seen anything "official," but I sure would tune in.

Stinkin' weather.
                              Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                                Yeah, I would have to come from the north and there's a winter storm warning and I must be at work in the morning, so ... I need to stay put. I'd rather make the trip, though.

Somebody posed earlier that there would be a free Web cast at gojacks.com. Has anybody else heard this? I haven't seen anything "official," but I sure would tune in.

Stinkin' weather.
                                Yep, webcast is free. Go to gojacks.com and then to the WNIT page for more info.

Comment

Working...
                                X