Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WNIT Round One: Creighton

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
    Yep, webcast is free. Go to gojacks.com and then to the WNIT page for more info.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, I'll be there in spirit, at least.

The ORU men have an early lead on Pitt. Verrrry early. Got her tuned in on my computer. ORU up 10-8.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well, I'll be there in spirit, at least.

The ORU men have an early lead on Pitt. Verrrry early. Got her tuned in on my computer. ORU up 10-8.
      I've got Pitt in the final 4 so I can't really cheer for ORU.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm View Post
        I've got Pitt in the final 4 so I can't really cheer for ORU.
        I think you're safe. Pitt by 23 at the half.

But, really, who cares, I guess. This thread is about tonight's game. And with that, we're back on topic!

Go Jacks! Beat those sweater-vest-wearin', wine-drinkin' jaybirds!
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Stopped by Frost on my lunch hour to pick up one last will call ticket I hadn't grabbed yet. Looked like our players were just finishing up with maybe a walk through/meetings as a couple groups of them were heading out. I peeked into the arena for a few minutes and Creighton was on the floor going through their practice. They had everything moving quite nicely and looked like a very disciplined program from the short couple minutes I observed.

Frost was empty and quiet besides a few folks running/walking on the track. Too bad for them it won't be that way in three or four hours, it will be quite the opposite I hope.
          "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Having a hard time concentrating on the last couple hours at the office!

Can't wait for the big game!

We gotta bring the noise tonight!

If anyone tells me to sit down tonight I may implode!

GO JACKS!!!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Let's Go Rabbits!

Comment

AJ, Megan and the rest of the staff were down at Cubby's for lunch. They are ready. Gonna watch another hour of games and head to Frost. Light rain in Brookings right now.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                  Having a hard time concentrating on the last couple hours at the office!

Can't wait for the big game!

We gotta bring the noise tonight!

If anyone tells me to sit down tonight I may implode!

GO JACKS!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                  I've been in the same boat today. Don't tell my boss, but I have been distracted and unproductive all afternoon. If we win I'll just have to come clean and admit that I won't get anything done and take half the day off and head up to Brookings for some pregame warmup down on Main Street.
                  The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Ever notice how time just creeps by when your anticipating something.
                    Two hours to game time and I cant wait.

Comment

Hey i wish I could be there but I'm an alternative spring break down in New Orleans. I'm so sad to be missing the game but i'll be there in spirit! GO JACKS.... all the way from N.O.!!!!!
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

The Argus blog is up and running right now.

Comment

Wish the video was up. I can't access it ... anybody else? It wan't me to log in and create an account (with credit card, etc.). The gojacks.com link sends me to the Summit page. Am I doing something wrong? Anybody else who isn't a subscriber having trouble? It says the broadcast is free, so ... *shrug*
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I've got it up.

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                              Wish the video was up. I can't access it ... anybody else? It wan't me to log in and create an account (with credit card, etc.). The gojacks.com link sends me to the Summit page. Am I doing something wrong? Anybody else who isn't a subscriber having trouble? It says the broadcast is free, so ... *shrug*
                              Yep. You'll have to create an account, then click to purchase a package. There's no charge for the package, but you still have to jump through the hoops. I've got it up and running.
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                                Yep. You'll have to create an account, then click to purchase a package. There's no charge for the package, but you still have to jump through the hoops. I've got it up and running.
                                That is correct
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)
                                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X