This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

In his most recent rankings Charie has moved us up to 21.
    Could be a special year. I am so excited for it I almost forget we have a football season to get through first!

Comment

• I am really anxious to see what the OOC schedule looks like. It is going to be extremely important this year.

Comment

• Next season is pretty loaded as far as the roster goes , and in '23 and '24 we have a good number with 13 returning players in both years, after that, big drop off at 9 returners and then down to 5 the following season. So, in summary we'll be blessed the next 3 seasons knowing our roster and it starts to be an unknown after that. I think the staff probably focused on looking mainly at '25 and later recruits for this recruiting cycle, with one eye open for a standout player to add for both the '23 and '24 seasons. Nice knowing we'll be solid for a few years developing players and improving until we know who to cheer for, except for obviously knowing the returners, after ' 24-'25 season. Sit back and enjoy the show. Should be a lot of fun and exciting games for your viewing pleasure ahead.

Comment

• I realize this isn't a Jacks recruit. However, coyotes commit Avery Broughton tore the ACL in her right knee a few days ago. She tore the ACL in her left knee about a year and a half ago.
          Last edited by 98Jackfarmer; 05-04-2022, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
            I realize this isn't a Jacks recruit. However, coyotes commit Avery Broughton tore the ACL in her right knee a few days ago. She tore the ACL in her left knee about a year and a half ago.
            Sucks to see anyone have a knee injury, especially when this is the second time. Hope she has a speedy recovery.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteelSD View Post

Sucks to see anyone have a knee injury, especially when this is the second time. Hope she has a speedy recovery.
              That’s what derailed Lauren R’s career wasn’t it?

Comment

• It's been a rough month for the Yotes since they were eliminated from the tournament.

Comment

• I kind of have slight concerns of recruits playing AAU, NIKE,UAA, etc games, but then I realize that to get better, they have to play. Risk to injury is inherent in sports activities, so everyone accepts those risks who plays sports. Best of luck to Avery and hope for her to have a speedy recovery..

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                    Next season is pretty loaded as far as the roster goes , and in '23 and '24 we have a good number with 13 returning players in both years, after that, big drop off at 9 returners and then down to 5 the following season. So, in summary we'll be blessed the next 3 seasons knowing our roster and it starts to be an unknown after that. I think the staff probably focused on looking mainly at '25 and later recruits for this recruiting cycle, with one eye open for a standout player to add for both the '23 and '24 seasons. Nice knowing we'll be solid for a few years developing players and improving until we know who to cheer for, except for obviously knowing the returners, after ' 24-'25 season. Sit back and enjoy the show. Should be a lot of fun and exciting games for your viewing pleasure ahead.
                    That '24 recruiting class is loaded with P5 talent, especially if Sheppard ends up committing here which I am hopeful she will. Not to mention they all play on the same AAU team so they will already have good chemistry before they even step foot on campus. Obviously you never know how a girl will transition to the speed of the college game, but I think we will be loaded for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

That '24 recruiting class is loaded with P5 talent, especially if Sheppard ends up committing here which I am hopeful she will. Not to mention they all play on the same AAU team so they will already have good chemistry before they even step foot on campus. Obviously you never know how a girl will transition to the speed of the college game, but I think we will be loaded for the foreseeable future.
                      Absolutely, we are sitting pretty good.

Comment

• As long as our women's team avoid the portal...
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          As long as our women's team avoid the portal...
                          Players had to enter the portal by May 1 to be eligible to play right away.

Comment

• Future years
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                              Future years
                              "Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof"
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• AJ with the "Great Day to be a Jackrabbit" tweet with a picture of him and Jack standing on the state of SD.

Comment

Working...
                                X