Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I was a betting man it has to be dru. She liked mors tweet about committing yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
      http://twitter.com/Coach_AJ/status/1512852709543608322

I'm hoping this is who I think it is!!
      Well IDK who you hope or think it is, but i am hoping it is Reese Ross

but i will also be happy if it is good point guard transfer

i am SURE i am just being stupid and crazy, but does ANYONE else think there is even reason to hope that after getting a close up look at our team and fans that Scalia from minnesota would consider finishing her career in brookings?

also BTW did anyone realize that Sissoko has lost to us twice in the post season? she was also on the syracuse team we beat to go to the sweet sixteen

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

Well IDK who you hope or think it is, but i am hoping it is Reese Ross

but i will also be happy if it is good point guard transfer

i am SURE i am just being stupid and crazy, but does ANYONE else think there is even reason to hope that after getting a close up look at our team and fans that Scalia from minnesota would consider finishing her career in brookings?

also BTW did anyone realize that Sissoko has lost to us twice in the post season? she was also on the syracuse team we beat to go to the sweet sixteen
        I am hoping it is a Pac-12 pre-season all conference player who happens to fill a position of need and bring valuable experience/leadership to a team who has a chance to be very special next year if we can sure up a couple holes...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I am hoping it is a Pac-12 pre-season all conference player who happens to fill a position of need and bring valuable experience/leadership to a team who has a chance to be very special next year if we can sure up a couple holes...
          Agreed 100% here. We need a grad transfer at PG next year WAY worse that we need any high school player right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BTownJack View Post

Agreed 100% here. We need a grad transfer at PG next year WAY worse that we need any high school player right now.
            TOTALLY understand the sentiment!! i am feeling better about the chances one or both of the freshman can get it done

it would Definitely be daunting to throw them into the OOC schedule we have, BUT barring injuries they are winning the conference and the SLT next year. so really the entire year is practice season for the ncaa.

if one of both of the incoming guards are as good as paige and haleigh, and everything i am hearing is THEY ARE, then come tournament time they will be plenty ready. Who would have voted to start Paige at the point to begin the year last year?? it worked fine and next year they will have Myah to lean on from the start!! it is too bad we did not get to see Paige in tournament play, but i believe she would have continued to be excellent

of course i hope we get some help from the portal or juco. with it being Myah's last year i hope they get the MAX out of it!!! but next year is not the end of an era for us like this year was for usd!! i think if they have to, the freshman will be fine and maybe a lot more!!! but this program is going to keep getting better and better!!! EVEN if the coyotes and the rest of the conference suck

Comment

• Done deal.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Dru is a Jackrabbit.

https://twitter.com/druu_marykayy/st...3i-_cm0Hg&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Great day to be a Jack!! Next year can't come fast enough!

Comment

• Perfect addition. Two days in a row of major additions to the basketball programs with homegrown kids. Welcome back to South Dakota!

Comment

• Gylten and Mors on back to back days. Maybe I don’t hate the transfer portal quite so much anymore!

It’s great to be going into next year with two absolutely loaded teams in this time of chaos.

Comment

• Not trying to turn this into a USD smack thread, but think about how demoralizing this must be for USD fans. They are coming off the biggest accomplishment in program history only to lose their coach and entire starting 5. Then your biggest rival, who is fresh off an NIT championship, makes an addition like this to go along with some amazing recruiting classes lined up in the future. It has to be a tough pill to swallow.

Comment

• Allows the freshmen to develop at their own pace, and no need to rush Paige back before she is ready. Couldn't ask for anything more !

Comment

• We can still land Ross if she wants to join the party.,she's a 2023, besides LT is going on with her life after basketball for next season , so we'll be at 14 next season even with adding Dru.

Comment

• Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              We can still land Ross if she wants to join the party.,she's a 2023, besides LT is going on with her life after basketball for next season , so we'll be at 14 next season even with adding Dru.
                              Do we even know if there is an offer out to Ross? I saw Olivia Pawlicki liked AJ's "Great Day to be a Jackrabbit" tweet, so I'm guessing there is still some interest there. We also have an offer out to Sheppard still, so we have to be getting close to full in that class...

Comment

• I mean I get Ross is good but obviously if we haven’t offered her we either have better options or don’t like her game in one way or another. We now have two STM players, there is no way AJ is overlooking her.

Comment

Working...
                                X