This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Recruiting

Seeing what Young has done this year, I bet Miller could step onto the court for SDSU tomorrow and make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Re: 2014 Recruiting

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
      Seeing what Young has done this year, I bet Miller could step onto the court for SDSU tomorrow and make a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen her this year yet, but I saw her play 3 times last year...and she could've made more than a difference as a junior in h.s.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Macy Miller with 26 pts vs. Huron tonight....at the half.

Edit: Miller ends with 41 pts, 7 stls, 6 rebs in the victory.
        Last edited by jacks1; 02-11-2014, 08:34 PM.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

49 last time out & only 41 tonight. Trending downward. Seriously, I have heard nothing but good about MM, not only a great bb player, but a great person.
          USD Fan

Comment

Has any 'AA' player ever had three 40 pt games in a season before?

Comment

According to http://www.sdsportshistory.com/ Miller's 49 point game was a record for AA and 43 tied her for 5th most in a game.

I don't have a subscription to the site so I can't see the all-time lists.

Comment

Considering how many points most GBB teams score, I would have to think that putting up 40+ three times in the state's largest class has her in some very rare air. Will the AA State Tournament be televised?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  Considering how many points most GBB teams score, I would have to think that putting up 40+ three times in the state's largest class has her in some very rare air. Will the AA State Tournament be televised?
                  All the state tourney are on line at PBS.com. As far as TV, Alliance cable usually has 3 PBS channels going so you can watch all the games on those. I don't know about other providers.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

- The Brandon Valley (4-12) girls host #1 Mitchell (16-1) tonight. Broadcast on SiouxEmpireSports.com starting at 7 p.m. The Kernels are 32-3 in their last 35 games and have already clinched the ESD at 13-0. Mitchell defeated the Lynx twice last season, putting up 84 points on Jan. 8, 2013. As far as records go back (2006-07), that's the most points that the Kernels have scored in the past eight seasons. A span of 180 games. Macy Miller is averaging 30 points per game. Brandon Valley as a team is averaging 40 points per game.
                    Sports Lounge TV Show: http://www.youtube.com/user/tlk23?feature=mhee
                    Sports Block Radio Show: http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=subject%3A"Sports+Block"

Comment

30 for Macy vs. Brandon Valley

Comment

We have offered a scholarship to Chloe Lamb from Sully Buttes. She is a great athlete. She accepted. She is a freshman in highschool.
                        It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
                          We have offered a scholarship to Chloe Lamb from Sully Buttes. She is a great athlete. She accepted. She is a freshman in highschool.
                          Wow, she must have potential.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
                            Should this young lady be in the 2017 class? Was there another recruit earlier that was a freshman this year?
                            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              Should this young lady be in the 2017 class? Was there another recruit earlier that was a freshman this year?
                              Lindsey Thueninck,Mankato Layola?

Comment

Per @KELONathan:

In girls hoops, at half, Mitchell is all over Pierre, leading 39-13. Miller with a pedestrian 24 points, 5 board, and 3 blocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X