This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Recruiting

27 pts, 5 rebs, 5 assts, 5 steals for Macy Miller in a win over Yankton tonight.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Alexis Alexander, guard from Champlin Park HS in MN is having a very good year. 14 points and 4 steals per game. Shooting 50% from 3 according to the stats. Champlin Park is a traditionally a very good program and they always play some of Minnesota's best high school teams. http://www.mngirlsbasketballhub.com/...ts&tool=857788

Comment

31 points and 5 steals for Macy Miller in last night's win over Brandon Valley.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Macy might be the next Miller to play professionaly.Hope she destroys the SDSU womens record book first,like Becky Hammon did at CSU,if she gets the floor time to do so.

I always look for scoring avg to drop some in college compared to HS,unless your especially good,like Becky,and looking so far like Macy is. Kerri Young isn't too shabby either.Good days ahead for the Jackrabbits.

Comment

Where does Miller stand in the SDHS or Mitchel HS record books? I have no idea, but imagine that this year's ridiculous numbers have her climbing fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
              Where does Miller stand in the SDHS or Mitchel HS record books? I have no idea, but imagine that this year's ridiculous numbers have her climbing fast.
              I know Jill Young holds the record at 3,317 points ,when she passed Becky Flynn from Wakonda and her 3,268 pts.
              They were 5 yr varsity starters both I think,don't know if Macy will have played varsity that long,might of just had four yrs on the varsity team at Mitchell.Can't find a record book otherwise.

Comment

27 pts, 14 rebs, 5 assts for Macy Miller vs. Watertown tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  27 pts, 14 rebs, 5 assts for Macy Miller vs. Watertown tonight.
                  I like the assist line that keeps her line balanced a bit.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

When a top scorer has a good line on assists, it is definitely an indication of the "team" attitude. Watched MM play in a recent game, and she is the real deal.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Recruiting

23 pts, 7 rebs, 6 assts, 4 stls for Macy Miller in a 55-50 loss to O'Gorman. Jessica Mieras had 16 pts & 13 rebs for O'Gorman (2015 recruit).

Comment

26 pts, 9 rebs, 6 stls, 4 assts for Macy Miller in a win over Brookings tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                          26 pts, 9 rebs, 6 stls, 4 assts for Macy Miller in a win over Brookings tonight.
                          Yeah, but how many turnovers? Just kidding. She sure seems to be putting up consistently great numbers. Everything I've heard sounds like she is going to be a really good player for SDSU.

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                            Yeah, but how many turnovers? Just kidding. She sure seems to be putting up consistently great numbers. Everything I've heard sounds like she is going to be a really good player for SDSU.

SUPERBUNNY

We are getting a steal...no two ways about it. She's good...like power conference good.

Comment

Success begets success. It's great to see SD's best player (possibly in a long time) staying in SD. She'll have a great opportunity for four years of good things here and the program should benefit from even more local coverage.

Comment

29 pts for Macy Miller last night in a 60-45 win over Pierre. I believe Severyn from Pierre got into foul trouble. Sydney Palmer from Pierre (2015 recruit) had 21 pts.

Comment

Working...
                                X