This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Recruiting

43 pts, 8 rebs, 7 assts, 4 steals for Macy Miller tonight.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

It appears that those 43 points are a school record.

Even grumpy old Stu Whitney had to chime in with something positive about Miller and SDSU tonight. His tweet:

@stuwhitney: Watching Kerri Young and Macy Miller carry the load for SDSU women's basketball for the next few years is going to be an enjoyable sight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If you think Jackrabbit WBB has been fun the last 5 years or so, just wait...
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I could care less if Stu Whitney is ever at a Jackrabbit game. #dontthinkimalone

Comment

Stu would be the guy who asked Peyton Manning if he might be embarassed. Luckily he drew the straw for covering the yotes some time ago. He may have to learn a few more names for the SDSU women's team as well as Young and Miller. It could be tough for Stu to keep up.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              Stu would be the guy who asked Peyton Manning if he might be embarassed. Luckily he drew the straw for covering the yotes some time ago. He may have to learn a few more names for the SDSU women's team as well as Young and Miller. It could be tough for Stu to keep up.
              Stew doesn't cover the Yotes. Mick Garry does. Stu is the sports editor at the Argus.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                Stew doesn't cover the Yotes. Mick Garry does. Stu is the sports editor at the Argus.
                haha nice

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I need to follow the yotes more. I only remember him with the Summit tourney coverage.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Stu goes where Stu can stir the pot. If you stir the S*** pot, you should have to lick the spoon.

Comment

While Stu deserves some crap for his response to the SDSU decision to move up, he has owned up to that mistake several times over the years. He had a pretty favorable article in yesterday's paper about the difference in the current state at SDSU/USD:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...s-still-remain

Of note: "In many respects, this is a tale of two programs, one with a defined philosophy and leadership structure, and the other one moving from moment to moment, eager to tell its own story but not quite sure what the next chapter entails."

That seems relevant to other sports between the two programs as well..

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                        While Stu deserves some crap for his response to the SDSU decision to move up, he has owned up to that mistake several times over the years. He had a pretty favorable article in yesterday's paper about the difference in the current state at SDSU/USD:

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...s-still-remain

Of note: "In many respects, this is a tale of two programs, one with a defined philosophy and leadership structure, and the other one moving from moment to moment, eager to tell its own story but not quite sure what the next chapter entails."

That seems relevant to other sports between the two programs as well..
                        Finally Stew comes clean, but he did have praise for the Coyote Crazies, which were no were to be found on Sunday's game, nor were the Jumping Jacks or whatever we call them at SDSU. I did not like his implication that the Crazies impacted Cody Larson play Saturday, but I think Cody has been through so much of this proving himself that the Crazies had no impact. I would think Gruis, Robertson and Thoseby impacted him more than the Crazies did, plus Dykstra matched up with Gruis better.

Comment

49 pts, 12 rebs, 8 stls, 5 assists for Macy Miller in a win over Spearfish.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            49 pts, 12 rebs, 8 stls, 5 assists for Macy Miller in a win over Spearfish.
                            Wow,anything she can't do?Amazing stats.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                              Wow,anything she can't do?Amazing stats.

She had 31 at the half and 46 at end of the 3rd...

Comment

She ended with 49 points. The future is bright. Looking forward to watching Macy finish her high school career at Frost, March 13th-15th.

Comment

Working...
                                X