Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska

Game will be on the 126 inch projection TV at Ben's Brewing Company in Yankton tomorrow night. Ben brews a couple of his own beers in house and serves a wide variety of other brews and wines in a smoke free environment. If you are in the Yankton area stop by at Ben's tomorrow night to watch the Jacks. I'll be there.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Surpirse (okay, not at all), another article from Terry about tonight's game.

Jacks seeing red as D-I battle looms
      No. 2 Nebraska hosts SDSU in 1st round today

By Terry Vandrovec
      tvandrovec@argusleader.com
      Comment Print Email PUBLISHED: November 30, 2007

LINCOLN, Neb. - Just as Emily Rooney predicted, Thursday was "a very 'Hoosiers' experience" for the South Dakota State volleyball team.

On the eve of the first NCAA Division I team tournament appearance in school history, the Jackrabbits purposely avoided coming face-to-face (or eye-to-chin) with their towering first-round foe, defending national champion Nebraska, during a practice session at the NU Coliseum. But the Jacks were unable to avoid the Cornhuskers' considerable wares.

"It was surreal walking in here and walking by that big trophy case full of conference championships and national titles," senior Amy Anderson said. "You almost had to measure the net to prove it was just as high back home as it is here."

(read more)

Comment

I hope everyone is ready to watch the lady jacks this evening. I personally am. Just another great weekend to be a jackrabbit!

Comment

Originally posted by HARE1 View Post
          I hope everyone is ready to watch the lady jacks this evening. I personally am. Just another great weekend to be a jackrabbit!
          Ben's Brewing Company in Yankton will have the game on TV. I'm trying to get it on the 126 inch big screen. I'm pretty sure it will be. I'd like to see us compete. Not expecting a win, that would be foolish to expect. Not saying it can't happen, it definitely could, it just isn't likely. David vs Goliath does come to mind.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I'll be at Cubbys taking in the game. Hopefully they'll have a good crowd there to watch it!!!

Comment

Jakes in Pierre.

Comment

Terry's just posted on his blog.
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Terry has it on his blog that the match is going to start at 6:30.

Comment

Nebraska Educational TV seems pretty convinced that the match will start at 7 . . . they are streaming their regular programming as of 6:48 p.m.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Here's NET's link:
                      http://www.netnebraska.org/television/
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Nothing yet on SDPBS.

Comment

Brad Debeer is doing pregame on 910. Should get rolling shortly.

Comment

Anybody else listening on GoJacks!!! that was cool.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                              Anybody else listening on GoJacks!!! that was cool.
                              I've opted for the video tonight. What was cool?
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

yellow does stand out among all that red, I must say . . .
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X