Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska

Championship match is all set for Saturday. Stanford defeated USC 3-2 and Penn State defeated California 3-0 in Thursday semifinal matches. PSU is 33-2 and Stanford 32-2 on the season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
      Championship match is all set for Saturday. Stanford defeated USC 3-2 and Penn State defeated California 3-0 in Thursday semifinal matches. PSU is 33-2 and Stanford 32-2 on the season.
      Should be a great matchup. Looking forward to it.

Comment

http://www.journalstar.com/blog/husk...&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

Confusion surrounds Holloway's departure

To no one's surprise, there is plenty of anger and confusion surrounding Rachel Holloway's decision to leave the Nebraska volleyball team.

When I interviewed Holloway on Tuesday, I asked about being labeled as "selfish" in making her decision. She said she understood that would go with the territory, but that she had to make her own decision and live with it.
        Saw this and thought it was interesting since we played them about a month and a half ago.

More here:
        http://www.journalstar.com/articles/...c158911883.txt

Comment

Ouch.

Good reminder that great athletes quitting programs or transferring happens to every DI program.

Comment

Just another illustration of how hard it is to be a college athlete at the highest level. Is she a quitter? I think in some ways she is and it seems she has accepted that as something she is comfortable being labeled with. She is doing what she thinks is right for her. People can choose to be critical or supportive, regardless, this woman seems prepared to handle it. Thats what really matters. Good luck to her.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X