Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    We need to get that fan a blue or yellow shirts. No Navy Blue!!!!
    Sometimes you just gotta buy what the stores have . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Staying with them in the second game so far - 7-6 Huskers.

Comment

tied 6-6, then Neb. takes off. 13-7 Neb up :`(

Comment

TO State - UN 17, SDSU 9

Comment

It's a little disturbing that you pretty much know how a volley is going to end . . .

With a nasty cross-court kill to an SDSU backliner who's sprawled out on the floor, unable to get to/handle it.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well, we're getting better:

Game 1, 30-13.
              Game 2, 30-14.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

dang there are so tall!

Comment

big red 8, Go Blue 6.

Now 7.

Comment

Man those Huskers are athletic. Like someone said earlier, you can't coach height, but they got it all going for them.

Huskers win, good job Jacks and congratulations Huskers.

Comment

30-13; 30-14; 30-13.

I'm proud of my Jackrabbits.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well, if U Neb repeats again, then we'll be able to say we got knocked out by the National champs. My two alma mater's. Best of luck to my Masters one, but great year and season by my Bachelors and letterwinning home school.

Comment

I had never attended SDSU Volleyball games until this year. Don't know why, just didn't. Well, I am a big fan now. The passion, intensity, and skill that these ladies put on the court is just amazing.

Congratulations on a GREAT season!

I know a loss, any loss hurts but no matter what you ladies are the first team in SDSU history to play in an Division 1 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! That can never be taken away!

Thanks for laying the foundation for years to come!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Man, that was some intense volleyball action!

I can definately see how Nebraska is 27-1.

Congrats Jacks on a great season!
                            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Yep. The Huskers are good. And to think they played tonight without Christina Houghtelling, who was National Player of the Year two years ago. Sounds like she'll be back in the starting lineup for tomorrow's match.
                              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Just got back to Brookings. Hell of a trip. Hospitiality was great, the Husker staff deserves a round of applause for the way they handle the tourney. Media room food was good Valentino's pizza buffet, Pepsi products, and some fruit. Had the people that were the team hosts for SDSU comment on how nice, well mannered and great they were to be around. Did talk with their radio guy before the game, was impressed with how fast we've come on the national scene in D-1.

Game thoughts:

Great atmosphere to be in. The place erupted when Nebraska came on the court. There was stuff all over the building to take in. I was impressed by the facility. I want to kill bubble boy. Hearing Ring the Bells at Timeouts was a classy move by UN.

Nebraska is an outstanding team and an outstanding program. Give us some time and we can become a somewhat national power. They had some athletes that could flat out kill the ball from anywhere. They shut us down period.

We struggled defensively and offensively to get any sparks going. Their coach made a comment about how impressed he was with Amy Anderson. Now that we've made it to one, let's make it to somemore.

Did talk to their coach after the press conference he was impressed with us. Asked about playing a regular season game next year and he said they have some open slots. That would be fun to start a rivalry with the Cornhuskers.

Comment

Working...
                                X