X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2013 Recruiting List

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/pos...uesday-tidbits

Former Roosevelt High standout forward Cody Larson was spotted in Brookings on Saturday, attending the SDSU men’s basketball game with his sister, Wagner, a member of the Jacks volleyball team. Dakota Schoolers director Paul Seville said that Larson, formerly a player and currently at student at the University of Florida, has no plans for his basketball future right now and was back in the area to visit family.

but please don't let this stop anyone from telling us what they heard from a guy who knows a guy who overheard a guy who used to work for a guy who knows the NCAA transfer rules.
    I have no idea if there is anything to these rumors. But if there is,do you expect Seville,or anyone connected with the SDSU program would confirm it unless it is a done deal ? Plus,this is a fan board - a little speculation is what makes the world go round. So buckle up and enjoy the ride !

Comment

You guys are right. People going on the record with a reporter from a real news agency have no credibility, but people without real names on message boards they have the inside scoop. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Quick show of hands who thinks the moon landing was faked? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
        Exactly. I trust who posted the information originally based on past experience on this board. Two other things:

1. If you follow TV on twitter, you'll see he was alerted to Cody being present last weekend by a fellow fan/follower in Brookings. Not some top-secret source.
        2. I'm guessing that Mr. Seville, at this time, isn't going to provide TV anything on the record as to what Cody is or isn't planning for the years to come.

1. My buddy saw Cody at the game so what?
        2. Well actually he did.No need to guess, he want on the record and said that Cody has no plans for his basketball future right now and was back in the area to visit family
        3. You trust someone who's name you don't even know.

Comment

You guys are right. People going on the record with a reporter from a real news agency have no credibility, but people without real names on message boards they have the inside scoop. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I typed out a bunch of replies to this post, but none of them did your brilliance justice.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

1. My buddy saw Cody at the game so what?Well actually he did.
            2. No need to guess, he want on the record and said that Cody has no plans for his basketball future right now and was back in the area to visit family
            Look at who posted the original post on here. And then read that post. Good lord.

HE SAID IT TO A REPORTER! NO ONE HAS EVER LIED OR WITHHELD THE TRUTH FROM THE REPORTER.

Is this where I put "LOL"?

Comment

That manned moon landing thing might have been the same year that they say the AFL Jets(some Namath guy) beat the NFL Colts(some Coach Shula guy) in the Super Bowl.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=lanc...w=1440&bih=779

Comment

I bet the people in the know, find all of this talk and speculation somewhat comical. I know I do.
                  Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 02-19-2013, 07:11 PM.

Comment

I think the argument is, that unless Terry has someone on the record saying he is going to or is planning on going to SDSU that he can't report it. Where as someone can come on here and say well, there have been discussions and its quite possible that he will play for SDSU next year. Then since its one of they oddest cases of transferring people (myself included) can try to compare it to something else and try to figure out what the exact rule is. All in all factoring in the NCAA where they could be trying to fake their own moon landing, and trying to blame UCLA for it.

Comment

Huh? What does Lance Armstrong have to do with this? You do know that Neil Armstrong walked on the moon and Lance rides bikes right?

Comment

The facts are that there are 4 recruits for SDSU men in 2013. Their names are Broman, Doyle, Flatten and Severyn.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Look at who posted the original post on here. And then read that post. Good lord.

HE SAID IT TO A REPORTER! NO ONE HAS EVER LIED OR WITHHELD THE TRUTH FROM THE REPORTER.

Is this where I put "LOL"?

Why would he need to lie to a reporter, smart guy?

Comment

Peace out

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                              The facts are that there are 4 recruits for SDSU men in 2013. Their names are Broman, Doyle, Flatten and Severyn.
                              To bad this thread isnt talking about them anymore. Some how a guy who isnt going to school here and doesnt appear to be in the recruiting process to come here is all we care to talk about. Why not talk about Tyler Zeller, he could tranfer here and would be a big deal, we can speculate all we want but until something more of it is backed up somehow I would just rather click on the thread and hear about the 4 who are coming to SDSU.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                                To bad this thread isnt talking about them anymore. Some how a guy who isnt going to school here and doesnt appear to be in the recruiting process to come here is all we care to talk about. Why not talk about Tyler Zeller, he could tranfer here and would be a big deal, we can speculate all we want but until something more of it is backed up somehow I would just rather click on the thread and hear about the 4 who are coming to SDSU.
                                Two things:

1. Cody is obviously a very talented player or he wouldn't generate the kind of attention he does. I have no problem reading or discussing him in this thread as he may wind up here. Who knows.

2. You guys are obviously going to the wrong sources considering you need to speculate about this. I have all the answers. Ask my wife.
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X