No announcement yet.

GDT: Bison vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena ESPN+/Midco2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy smokes, this is just a war. Blow after blow, we'll see who's left standing.

I presume if we don't see Noah today, he will never again play for the Jacks. Because, boy, could he hep the cause. That's not any insider information. Just seems the most logical outcome from the cheap seats.
    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I believe you are correct

Comment

I'm not sure who is worse. Brad Newitt or the refs?

Comment

Great defense by Dentlinger, and he hits very important FTs

Comment

Good bye Rocky Krueser

Comment

Bye bye bye

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                Kreuser, Kreuser's 'stache, Newitt, and the clock would represent my Mt. Rushmore of most annoying aspects of this game

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                  I'm not blaming the refs, I'm blaming the thugs in green and yellow pretending that basketball is a form of wrestling.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

I'm not blaming the refs, I'm blaming the thugs in green and yellow pretending that basketball is a form of wrestling.
                    Isn't it the refs' responsibility to not allow that to happen though?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Isn't it the refs' responsibility to not allow that to happen though?
                      "Foul 'em all over the court, they can't call them all."

Yes though, the refs need to have the cojones to actually call five or six fouls on the Bison every F'ing time they're on defense---or offense for that matter.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Good to see Wilson getting up to get in the huddle.

Comment

I think this would pretty accurately fit the category of a hard-fought win. And damn gutty.

Couldn't hit from three, didn't shoot from the field well at all, Wilson injured, Appel fouled out, no sign of Freidel, against an incredible defensive team ... and you get the dub. Gotta take your hat off to the boys today. And 10-0 in league play is impressive no matter how you slice it. What an effort. Very impressive.

When all else fails, get to the charity stripe, And sink 21 of 23 of 'em.
                          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

"Foul 'em all over the court, they can't call them all."

Yes though, the refs need to have the cojones to actually call five or six fouls on the Bison every F'ing time they're on defense---or offense for that matter.
                            This is another reason why I think Hendo is an underrated coach. He coached there, but he didn't adopt that style.

Comment

That was a battle. Closing it out with Appel and Wilson on the bench was impressive.

It’s also good to see the team grind out a win when the shooting is ice cold. Some of that was due to NDSU’s defense, but the guys also missed some wide open threes. NDSU missed their chance.

Comment

Ok, am I the only one that looks at a gassed Scheierman and wonders, “hey, maybe it’s time to get Freidel some minutes”? Baylor is arguably our best all around player. We lose him to exhaustion or injury and that Summit Tourney is considerably harder. Pull any other player and it gets difficult but to me it’s impossible without Baylor.

I’m not advocating that Hendo goes against whatever his plan/strategy is with Noah but if it isn’t Freidel get Wingett or someone else in there.

rant over

Comment

Working...
                                X