GDT: Bison vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena ESPN+/Midco2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: Bison vs Jackrabbits 2pm Frost Arena ESPN+/Midco2

NDSU comes to Brookings with a 3 game winning streak. It is also the 3rd game for the Bison this week. The OT win in Vermillion saw Grant Nelson back with 22 minutes of play. NDSU will have 8 players in double digit minutes with Nelson back in lineup. Kreuser has the most 3pt shots for the Bison. They also defeated ORU in Tulsa a week ago without Nelson. That game kept the door open for a 2 seed in the SLT. If the Jackrabbits can get the pace of the game to go their way, the Bison may show the minutes they played since last week. Richman will hope for a slower game and run the play clock to counter. The Jackrabbit defense could be the difference if they can make the transition start on that end. It is a great weather day and a large Jackrabbit crowd at Frost will be hopping. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Bison getting too many easy looks at the rim.

Comment

Awesome off-balance shot by Arians

Comment

I'm a fan of Kreuser taking the transfer portal straight out of Brookings at half

Comment

Good news is we’ve played one of our poorer halves of basketball and we’re tied. Hopefully we can pick it up in the 2nd half.

Comment

The faster pace will help the Jacks in the second half. Hopefully the fatigue factor kicks in for the Bison.

Comment

I/m really sick of watching the Jacks play against teams whose whole and entire strategy is to cheat so much that the refs can't call all the fouls. And that's what NDSU does--foul so much that the refs get inured to it all...when they do it, but when SDSU even tries to bring up the physicality to NDSU's level, it's touch foul after touch foul.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Superb defense by Mims on that steal

Comment

I'll confess to deriving satisfaction from Wilson bouncing ball off Bison

Comment

Put it in Baylor's hands!

Comment

Hopefully that easy one gets Mayo going.

Comment

Jacks winning this and Newitt having to eat "looked like he was just trying to make a play" crow on a flagrant foul would be special

Comment

Crass move by Kreuser waving to Appel after he fouled out and Newitt saying a tough call going against the Jacks being the right call join death and taxes as life's certainties

Comment

Rocky Krueser called for a flop warning earlier and just waved bye to Appel when Appel fouled out.

Comment

Wilson really hurt his back on that flagrant from NDSU. I’ll be surprised if he returns this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X