No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs Bison(11-3) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key has no legs left. Not a surprise he missed.

Comment

Beat them in Sioux Falls.

Comment

We're going to run out of players at this rate.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Well that sucked. Hope for an Omaha win, but good effort. Free throws are a must in the tourney.

Comment

Congrats Bison. You beat a bunch of freshman and sophomores by 2 at home. Can’t wait to piss pound those dudes with Wilson in Sioux Falls.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

That sucks to lose this. Great fight, love this team.

We're the better team at full strength and equal without Wilson. Let's get them in Sioux Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Congrats Bison. You beat a bunch of freshman and sophomores by 2 at home. Can’t wait to piss pound those dudes with Wilson in Sioux Falls.
                If Wilson plays...

Comment

And 8000+ fans in blue!

What a game though. Damn I love this SDSU team.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

If Wilson plays...
                    Even if he doesn’t we win the rematch. They ain’t ****.

Comment

Thoughts from the game:
                      1) It really, really killed us to have Baylor foul out. On a bad 5th foul call. He did a really nice job defensively on Ward. Baylor didn't shoot it well tonight but had good looks.
                      2) It gets forgotten at this point, but it would huge to have Buchanan right now. Nothing against Mims, but he's small, can't create offense on his own, and isn't very good defensively. Buchanan scoring threat is sorely missed, most noticeably without Wilson.
                      3) Dillon should get a few more minutes per game probably.
                      4) I love Key for his defense and often wish he'd get more minutes for that reason. Especially against a quick guard like Vinnie. But it feels like since he's returned post-knee he's been even more turnover prone. Just seems out of control often.
                      5) Most importantly, our freshman and sophomore team is a blast to watch. Can't overly state how much better fundamentally this team is than last year's. So much more enjoyable to watch. Thanks Hendo.

Time to rest up, pray that Douglas is healthy enough to play, and get ready for the SLT.

Comment

The NDSU annoucers were pretty good too. Refs werent too bad, I watched most of the game but there was one point where you could tell Hendo was like, your seriously going to call that on us but nothing down here on NDSU.

We are playing a rival on the road again with out our best player and we go toe to toe with an experinced team with freshman and sophs and a role players senior. That last 7 seconds, not sure key driving the lane was the best option. Not sure why we didnt get the ball to Fridel.

Sure hope Wilson can play in SF. I like our chances going forward. If we end up the 2 seed, i am totally ok with NDSU having the pressure of being the team to beat. Not sure they will do as well with the target on them.

Hopefully after team watches the film and realize they were settling for to many 3s when they could have been attacking, had NDSU on the ropes and that was the style of play that we needed, not seltting for 3s. Some were really good looks but just didn't fall.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          The NDSU annoucers were pretty good too. Refs werent too bad, I watched most of the game but there was one point where you could tell Hendo was like, your seriously going to call that on us but nothing down here on NDSU.

We are playing a rival on the road again with out our best player and we go toe to toe with an experinced team with freshman and sophs and a role players senior. That last 7 seconds, not sure key driving the lane was the best option. Not sure why we didnt get the ball to Fridel.

Sure hope Wilson can play in SF. I like our chances going forward. If we end up the 2 seed, i am totally ok with NDSU having the pressure of being the team to beat. Not sure they will do as well with the target on them.

Hopefully after team watches the film and realize they were settling for to many 3s when they could have been attacking, had NDSU on the ropes and that was the style of play that we needed, not seltting for 3s. Some were really good looks but just didn't fall.

Maybe I’ll have to watch again but it really didn’t feel like we were settling for 3s that often. We shot 22 3s which is right on the season average essentially.

Comment

Disappointing loss, but great effort by the Jacks. The game could have gone either way, even though the shorthanded Jacks were wearing out at the end. I like Omaha's chances of beating NDSU on Saturday and preserving the Jacks' No. 1 seed for the tourney.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Maybe I’ll have to watch again but it really didn’t feel like we were settling for 3s that often. We shot 22 3s which is right on the season average essentially.
                              I think more so we were cold shooting and just seemed we missed chances to attack and that's when we really had ndsu on their heels. I dont blame some were really good looks and were when the ball kicked out so should have been a pretty high percentage.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Agreed, there were a lot of good looks that just didn't fall. Easy to look back and call that "settling for 3s" when we didn't make them. If we had made more it wouldn't feel like we settled for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X