No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs Bison(11-3) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve seen enough Dent post ups the last two games to last me awhile. More pick and roll with him, though.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Impressive half by the Jacks. A 5:00 scoring drought and only 2 NDSU fouls - yet we’re right there. You have to appreciate the defense.

Freidel knows what needs to be done tonight. No sitting back and deferring. That’s what it will take.

Comment

Dentlinger looked a bit overmatched with Kreuser in the first half.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Dentlinger sure likes having Wilson on the court with him. He is doing ok but you can tell he looks a little off on defense with out wilson around, he is playing well enough though. Like to see Schierman or Wingett help pick up the scoring. Just can let Ward think he can ISO anyone and act like he gets fouled everytime, if the refs dont fall for it we have a chance, if NDSU runs ISO to draw fouls that will really slow up the flow of the game.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Need Arians to pick it up

Comment

Baylor is working his a** off against Ward.

Comment

If Doug was healthy the Jacks would be up 15 points. Jacks really playing well on defense.

Comment

Missing too many open 3s.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                    Tyson Ward is the worst. Only NDSU player I really dislike.
                    Add Cam Hunter to the list too. I’m sure this is what other teams say about Freidel.

Comment

A bunch of kids just hanging tough. There hasn’t been anyone older than a sophomore in the game the first 8:30 of the second half.

Comment

I love this team so much lmao
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Dentlinger better this half--he's moving more rather than just posting up. Baylor is just not shooting well tonight.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Alou Dillon hitting threes lol.

Comment

Both teams struggling on the 3. If we hit a few of those thats a nice lead, gonna be a close game to finish it out.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Some home cookin’ happening now

Comment

Working...
                                X