No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs Bison(11-3) @ Scheels Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listening to Hendo. Doug is far from a given in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Listening to Hendo. Doug is far from a given in SF.
      Darn.

Comment

Henderson told Merriam that they haven't given up hope that he could play in the SLT.

Comment

Hendo said "day to day." I'm hoping for the best. I don't have a good feeling about it right now though.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

IMO, Day-to-day and hoping to play in two weeks are two different things.

Comment

Even if Doug was out for the tournament, Hendo would not say it at this point. I’m not optimistic.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post

NDSU's beat writer has us covered on the Wilson news. Argus' beat writer must not think this is important information to report on that SDSU fans are wanting to know.

https://twitter.com/McFeely_Inforum/...473965056?s=19

This really sucks. I hope the boot is more precautionary, making sure he doesn't mess it up any more than it is. Not a good sign though.
                Zimmer is just happy to be at the Scheel's Center for the first time!

Comment

Tyson Ward is the worst. Only NDSU player I really dislike.

Comment

Jacks getting too 3 happy.

Comment

Needed a timeout sooner after 12-0 run for the Bison.

Comment

NDSU physical play bothering the Jacks. Not that there's anything out of the ordinary about that.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Arians having a tough game. Once again Dillon goes scores on strong post move and then no sign of him on a night we could use another post player. Don't get it.

Comment

Impressive NDSU finally got its second foul with 2 minutes to go in the half. Some of our calls a little iffy, like Wingetts offensive foul.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

overall a good half, both teams some runs and about what you would expect, NDSU slower pace and us with out wilson about what you would expect. Need Fridel and dentlinger to have a big second half and avoid foul trouble.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Rest of the offense has to show up. Friedel has been playing well lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X