• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

best dunk of the year for Daum
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf7ijInJjDY

Comment

Thanks Jake. Thanks Corey. Thanks Deandre. Thanks George. Thanks Keaton. All of you in your own way I gave it all you had unfortunately we came up just short.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
        Okay. I just thought it was funny and figured people thought I was I joking and being sarcastic but I guess not. I didn't attack Nagy personally or swear or anything either

Gawker literally just lost 115 million to Hulk Hogan for leaking it so I thought why not make a joke about it.
        Well, I've now downed a couple of Morgan and Coke Zeroes and that's re-normalized my normality.

Carry on. (In moderation.)

(The parenthetical is in the way of a joke, of sorts.)

(No, not that last one, the one before that.)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
          Thanks Jake. Thanks Corey. Thanks Deandre. Thanks George. Thanks Keaton. All of you in your own way I gave it all you had unfortunately we came up just short.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          They gave everything they had.

Nobody can ask for more.

We are proud of our Jackrabbits.

We will return.

Fear the Rabbit.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Well, I've now downed a couple of Morgan and Coke Zeroes and that's re-normalized my normality.

Carry on. (In moderation.)

(The parenthetical is in the way of a joke, of sorts.)

(No, not that last one, the one before that.)
            I think I have downed too many Morgan and Cokes. Sorry
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

• 12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

I am so glad to see Marshall and Parks finish strong. The foul on Marshall was bs but he was the reason we were even back into the game. He got his shot back at almost the right time
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
                0-3 in the tourney with two blowout losses. Middle Tennessee State makes it for the first time in who knows how long and beats a top 5 team.

Neat.
                The MTSU game was officiated in a much different manner imo. Jacks would have had a trip or two to the ft line in first half if game was officiated the same.
                Last edited by trueblue; 03-18-2016, 05:59 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Great game guys. I thought we played real tentative and almost scared the first half. I think if we play with that aggressiveness the whole game we give it a real good run....and if not we know we left it on the floor trying. Hopefully there was a lesson learned today for future years.

The other thing that I thought made a huge difference toward the end was that we stopped trying to force it to Daum every possession. It was a duplicate of the last couple of SLT games......force it to Daum and fall behind, spread the wealth and we start coming back. Kinda was hoping we had learned our lesson last week. Anyway great game, proud to be a Jackrabbit.

Comment

Maryland probably won't be selected as the most intelligent team in the tournament. How often do you see a three point shooter get fouled, much less twice in 5 minutes ? Getting six points with no time running off the clock got us back in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      They gave everything they had.

Nobody can ask for more.

We are proud of our Jackrabbits.

We will return.

Fear the Rabbit.
                      Led by the young man from Kimball

I'm actually pretty excited for next year. Guard play will be the key.

Comment

We could not get our shots to fall for most of the game. I think the announcers were giving the Maryland Defense to much credit, for it we missed open look after open look from three and everywhere in between. Our defensive effort kept us in the game. Just can't shoot that poorly against a good team and win

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                          Led by the young man from Kimball

I'm actually pretty excited for next year. Guard play will be the key.
                          Hopefully some Juco or graduate transfers were watching today. Playing time will be available.

Comment

The first half cost us the game. They played hard, but guard play by Maryland was better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                              I think I have downed too many Morgan and Cokes. Sorry
                              I waited until the end of the game.

For the most part, I'm glad I did.

Hell of a comeback by the Jacks.

It just sucks that the comeback fell just that much (holds thumb and index finger fractionally apart) short.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
                                We could not get our shots to fall for most of the game. I think the announcers were giving the Maryland Defense to much credit, for it we missed open look after open look from three and everywhere in between. Our defensive effort kept us in the game. Just can't shoot that poorly against a good team and win
                                Ditto this.

It wasn't the Maryland defense in the first half. It was pretty darn bad.

It was just that SDSU wasn't hitting wide open shots.

If we had, we'd probably been up by double digits by half-time.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X