12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

Should have called a time out once he was in trouble. Glad they proved me wrong once again on the comeback though.

Comment

• 12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I'm fine with not taking a timeout. Let them go.

****ing fantastic comeback, I'm glad Parks and Marshall went down firing. What guts by those two to fight back in the game. Awful ending, but what a fun ride this season has been.

Go Jacks.
      I prefer not to take a timeout but not taking a timeout as soon as Moffit picks up his dribble with 6+ seconds left is absolutely terrible
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Jacks win if they bench Bittle 3-4 minutes earlier

Comment

What a group of ****ing fighters we have, thanks for the fun ride fellas...I'm proud as hell to be a Jackrabbit right now!!! Let's get Miami tomorrow ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
            I'm prefer not to take a timeout but wnot taking a timeout as soon as Moffit picks up his dribble with 6+ seconds left is absolutely terrible
            Maybe Parks should have taken the inbound? Doesn't matter now. Great comeback .. this one hurts.

Comment

I prefer not to take a timeout but not taking a timeout as soon as Moffit picks up his dribble with 6+ seconds left is absolutely terrible

This

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                I'm fine with not taking a timeout. Let them go.

****ing fantastic comeback, I'm glad Parks and Marshall went down firing. What guts by those two to fight back in the game. Awful ending, but what a fun ride this season has been.

Go Jacks.
                Yeah I know Nagy doesn't call a timeout on those last possessions, but if your guy gets trapped maybe call one. Also not sure if the coach can call them anymore. Oh well. Good end of the game. Just wished for a better result.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                  Should have called a time out once he was in trouble. Glad they proved me wrong once again on the comeback though.
                  I was fine with no timeout but agree that when he got in trouble, there should have been a timeout. We didnt give up, the country was watching us and almost a great comeback.

Comment

Terrible call on Marshall too. Just terrible

Comment

since my bracket has busted, im a maryland fan the rest of the way

Comment

If you were a hot dog and you were starving to death, would you eat yourself? Will Farrell doing Harry Carey. We need some humor at this point in time. Our guys gave their best, and it took some time to figure this bunch out.

Comment

Was Nagy in lala land during the last possession? My goodness
                          What's his career coaching record compared to yours?

Awesome comeback, not sure what happened to Bittle's shot after the injury but it just never seemed to come back. This group of seniors will be missed, but Daum is a freaking beast who will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bozemaniac View Post
                            Yeah I know Nagy doesn't call a timeout on those last possessions, but if your guy gets trapped maybe call one. Also not sure if the coach can call them anymore. Oh well. Good end of the game. Just wished for a better result.
                            The coach cannot call a TO unless it is a dead ball situation.

Comment

As a Yote, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pulling for the Summit League there at the end. Not the Jacks, just the league

Joking aside, was fun watching them climb back into it. Still a great season nonetheless

Comment

• 12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                                What's his career coaching record compared to yours?

Awesome comeback, not sure what happened to Bittle's shot after the injury but it just never seemed to come back. This group of seniors will be missed, but Daum is a freaking beast who will only get better.
                                Like I said earlier, I absolutely prefer not to call a timeout but as soon as Moffitt picked up his dribble, a timeout needs to be called. I saw the end result coming as soon as Moffitt picked up his dribble from a mile away

Comment

Working...
                                X