• Re: 12 SDSU vs. 5 Maryland, Spokane

Wow Moffitt...

Comment

Damnit.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Congrats on the season guys...tough loss...almost pulled it off...

Comment

Tough last play in Parks career, but a good try.

Comment

Maryland fan here. I know this won't be any consolation but you guys played one hell of a second half and honestly deserved the win. Nagy coached circles around Turgeon, you will be back in the tourney before too long.

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

One shot short. That hurts so much when you think how many good ones we missed in the first 30 minutes. So many opportunities.

What a comeback though. It would have been easy to give up when down by 18. One shot short....

Comment

Was Nagy in lala land during the last possession? My goodness
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Hold your heads high Jacks and fans. Thanks for "your play by play" here. Your represented yourselves VERY well!!

Comment

Nagy!!! We had a timeout!!! Everyone calls a timeout in that position!!! Come on man...

Comment

Great game Jacks!!!! Showed no quit and came back. Tough way to end but still great job by your team. Way to represent your school , state and the Summit league.

Comment

I still think game was lost in the first half ... If only a couple of those Bittle clankers would have went in ... Dammit.

Thank you to Parks, Marshall, Bittle, Moffitt, and Jacobsen for great careers. They will be missed.

Down 18 to MD and most teams would fold. This team didn't. Got within 2.

Comment

I'm fine with not taking a timeout. Let them go.

****ing fantastic comeback, I'm glad Parks and Marshall went down firing. What guts by those two to fight back in the game. Awful ending, but what a fun ride this season has been.

Go Jacks.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by neal990 View Post
                                Maryland fan here. I know this won't be any consolation but you guys played one hell of a second half and honestly deserved the win. Nagy coached circles around Turgeon, you will be back in the tourney before too long.
                                Thanks. I don't think we have had to deal with that great of defense that Maryland played. It was hard to get our game going. How did you guys lose to Minnesota?

Comment

Working...
                                X