• Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Originally posted by bubbajack View Post
    What is bracketology saying for seed?
    Lunardi has us as a 14 against Indiana.

Comment

A text I got last night, after the Bison pulled off their come from behind upset, was this

"I secretly wanted to play those f.....s, anyway".

Made me laugh then. And makes me happy now.

Great win by coach Nagy and the entire team. Congrats on a great tournament. Now let's go win one in the Big Dance.

Comment

Theres one poster conspicuously absent tonight. #troll

Comment

Im curious....whats the #1 excuse on bisonville.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            Im curious....whats the #1 excuse on bisonville.
            They aren't really making excuses. They thought the technical was BS (it was) but that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              No they didn't. Jesus.
              What I hear is the overflow swagger from winning 5 national championships in football. Jack Michaels the fill in voice for the late Scott Miller did give a good report from Sioux Falls this morning. He had watched the SDSU vs Denver game and he did not really compliement SDSU but thought we won a real close one. I guess I am overwhelmed a bit about beating NDSU not only in wrestling but in the game that counts, the conference championship and a ticket to the big Dands. And what does Jesus have to do with winning basketball games? So are you a closet bison fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                What I hear is the overflow swagger from winning 5 national championships in football. Jack Michaels the fill in voice for the late Scott Miller did give a good report from Sioux Falls this morning. He had watched the SDSU vs Denver game and he did not really compliement SDSU but thought we won a real close one. I guess I am overwhelmed a bit about beating NDSU not only in wrestling but in the game that counts, the conference championship and a ticket to the big Dands. And what does Jesus have to do with winning basketball games? So are you a closet bison fan?
                No one should have complimented SDSU after the Denver game. They played terrible but somehow won.

What does football have to do with tonight? If we won 5 straight national titles we would have a ton of swagger too.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  They aren't really making excuses. They thought the technical was BS (it was) but that's about it.
                  No idea what happened with the T, but Paul Miller's face is so punchable that I don't blame the ref.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                    No idea what happened with the T, but Paul Miller's face is so punchable that I don't blame the ref.
                    Holy agree. It's like it's in a perpetual state of whining.

Comment

Two handed push to Bittle well after the whistle. It was hard enough to knock bittle down. Miller was clearly frustrated by the foul call.

Comment

The ref that called the T had a bad angle... The TV Camera showed that the "shove" wasn't much... but he was behind them... saw their backs...and saw the two arms extended into Jake well after the foul was called.

It was not a good call.

I prefer to look at it as a makeup for the fouls the Bison got away with when they would mug a rebounder and get a "jump ball". But, I'm a Jacks fan, so I'm biased.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                          Two handed push to Bittle well after the whistle. It was hard enough to knock bittle down. Miller was clearly frustrated by the foul call.
                          Eh Jake was already off balance so that helped make it look worst than it actually was.

Comment

Scott vanpelt just called us san diego state and got corrected. Atleast he apologized for it.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I hope the Bison continue to run the weave for all of eternity. Did anyone see what they were capable of when they actually attacked down the stretch and didn't use 25+ seconds a possession? They have stud athletes and scorers, and they keep dribbling around the perimeter playing patty-cake with each other. Anyone that thinks Richman is a better coach than Nagy when he continues to run that offense is delusional.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I hope the Bison continue to run the weave for all of eternity. Did anyone see what they were capable of when they actually attacked down the stretch and didn't use 25+ seconds a possession? They have stud athletes and scorers, and they keep dribbling around the perimeter playing patty-cake with each other. Anyone that thinks Richman is a better coach than Nagy when he continues to run that offense is delusional.
                                They had 2 assists for the game. 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X