• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
    They had 2 assists for the game. 2.
    Guess I missed the 2nd one.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I thought you guys were most complete team in Summit this year. Ppl will look at the conference tourney and say you won't have a shot to win next week, but I think you guys will be dangerous. Looking at the 4 through 6 seeds, who would you prefer to play? I think a Cal, Arizona, or Purdue would be tough, but a team like Texas you could beat

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
        Lunardi has us as a 14 against Indiana.
        I think you will be 12 or 13

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison1 View Post
          I think you will be 12 or 13
          Hope your right.

Comment

bisonville is also complaining the ref that called the t is from White River,SD.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Scott vanpelt just called us san diego state and got corrected. Atleast he apologized for it.
              I hope we draw Maryland now. He'll learn our name then

Comment

Kelly Pfeiffer is the ref from SD. He was not the one who called the T.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I think Paul Miller said something that prompted the ref to immediately call a technical after the initial foul. Must have been an F-bomb involved or something else not wise to say to or near a ref at any stage of a game. He's the same guy who reportedly was benched by his coach the previous game for violating a team rule of some kind.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Great win. Great day for SDSU basketball!
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                      I think Paul Miller said something that prompted the ref to immediately call a technical after the initial foul. Must have been an F-bomb involved or something else not wise to say to or near a ref at any stage of a game. He's the same guy who reportedly was benched by his coach the previous game for violating a team rule of some kind.
                      I agree - in the replay they showed at the arena, Miller had given the ball to the official and was walking away when he got T'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        I agree - in the replay they showed at the arena, Miller had given the ball to the official and was walking away when he got T'ed.
                        He got the technical because of the "push" on Bittle that looked much worse than it was...pretty low basketball iq play in a that situation
                        -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                          bisonville is also complaining the ref that called the t is from White River,SD.
                          Kelly is actually from Phillip and lives in Mitchell. He has never done us any favors when reffing our games.

Comment

Congrats on the win...the better team won no doubt about it. Great execution. And like I asked slosho last night, would Daum graduate already?! He's been there for at least 4 years already...right? That guy is awesome...gonna be a great one. Good luck in the seeding...go steal one!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Congrats on the win...the better team won no doubt about it. Great execution. And like I asked slosho last night, would Daum graduate already?! He's been there for at least 4 years already...right? That guy is awesome...gonna be a great one. Good luck in the seeding...go steal one!
                              Thanks TAB, I had wondered what kind of guy we got from Western Nebraska and would see playing time? That's been answered this year. Daum does have a great future. There was a post here from maybe a USD fan who had heard a rumor that Daum was going to transfer, and very shortly it disappeared and so did the poster. Our USD fans are not happy having to put up with for 3 more years either. Look out for Denver, they have some very capable freshman playing.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                                No one should have complimented SDSU after the Denver game. They played terrible but somehow won.

What does football have to do with tonight? If we won 5 straight national titles we would have a ton of swagger too.
                                Oh yes the swagger I would agree, and we would have AM radio with more talk sports shows, and that's why I listen to KFGO often, plus they do very good coverage of other SD News. I might be a little hard on them but they can take it.

Comment

Working...
                                X