Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Really think (hope?) that George and Deondre have one of those games where they combine for 50 points. They are definitely due. I don't think NDSU can guard Daum all night. Daum won't be facing double and triple teams so he should be more comfortable down low.

Should be a good one. I expect 10k+ at the Premiere Center.

Need Deondre, George, and Jake to really carry us tonight.

Re: Jacks vs. Bison --- Summit League Championship

Prepare to be shocked ---

From Dom Izzo "#NDSU HC Dave Richman tells @MikeMcFeelyWDAY he expects Paul Miller to play tonight in Summit League final.@970WDAY"

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      Prepare to be shocked ---

From Dom Izzo "#NDSU HC Dave Richman tells @MikeMcFeelyWDAY he expects Paul Miller to play tonight in Summit League final.@970WDAY"
      Great coaching. Miller is fully rested & Richman had Brown foul out with 9 minutes left. 2 big horses are rested and ready to run the weave

Comment

As NDSU's own THEsocalledfan said: let's keep it respectful (positive) tonight.

http://www.inspiremore.com/buzz-williams-veteran-talk/

Hell, let's play that on the center hung display before the anthem.
        Last edited by slosho; 03-08-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

First team to 70 wins.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Saturday: The Near-Death Experience with Oral Roberts
            Monday: The Debacle With Denver in the Denny (with added bonus SportsCenter-happy ending)
            Tuesday: The Vindication: Jackrabbit Joy

So let it be plotted, so let it be done. Remember to perform the rituals (involving your favorite beverage) to the Basketball Gods before the game (in moderation, of course).

I've been saying two things all along during this tournament:

1) Crazy things happen during conference tournaments, and
            2) Be careful what you wish for.

Let's do it.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Thier fans nauseate me, but I definitely respect the product NDSU puts on the floor. They certainly have the "toughness" factor that it takes to win ugly games and I expect that's what we will see tonight.

Comment

2 lower level in Sec 117 for both sessions today. $50. Text or call 254-3972
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Gonna be totally honest here. The moment the Bison won yesterday I told myself I wasn't going to come to the championship if SDSU beat Denver. The mental toll of losing to the Bison again was just going to be to much.

After SDSU won last night, I held firm to that...even going a step further, telling myself I was gonna go dark tuesday night. Not watch on tv (don't get the channel anyway), not listen to radio, not watch forums, if SDSU won, great, if they lost, figures. I couldn't bear the thought of watching NDSU storm the court again.

A half hour ago I told my dad to pick me up a ticket when they get there later this morning.

SDSU is GOING to pull through this time. They HAVE to! They MUST! For the well being of my mental state of mind, SDSU must prevail!

Seriously though, looking forward to the game tonight. May the best team win. If that happens to be the Bison, may God grant Jackrabbit fans everywhere serenity. Drive safe. Be smart. Don't say dumb things to people wearing different colors.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I've been praying for this game all tournament. There's no other Summit team I'd rather beat at this tourney. Bison gonna ugly this sucker up. Good luck guys.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                      I've been praying for this game all tournament. There's no other Summit team I'd rather beat at this tourney. Bison gonna ugly this sucker up. Good luck guys.
                      Found myself rooting on the Bison last night at the game. I wanted the rematch and that is exactly what happened. It's going to be crazy at the Denny tonight.

Comment

Jacks lead 30-29 at halftime. Dupree with a 3 at the buzzer.

Comment

Please don't let a team that went 8-8 in the conference win.

Comment

Ugh I'm sick of NDSU answering

Comment

Sweet brick three. my god.

Comment

Working...
                              X