Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Up 91% to 9%!!!!!!!!!!!!
    One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      I didn't expect bracketing. I was wrong. Oh well!
      Who knew for sure. But it didn't seem likely to me that we would just start voting with the same 16 in the same format that we had just finished with. Anyway, I want to thank everybody for getting us up to the target of #3. While #2 would have been greater, that was a long shot, but our voting got us on the other side of the Bison. Which means we have a good chance to meet them in the final, as I think both our fans are at this point doing better than the others in the race. I know a few of you will be up longer tonight, but I'm closing down. Will be at it in the morning.

Comment

As I've learned from watching "Survivor", I hate admitting that, having friends is a good thing. If you can't make friends, point out why you are an advantage over someone else. Here are Arkansas Little Rocks' conference opponents. None of them will want them to get $100,000. Let's get them to vote against our foe.

1 84 Texas State University
        2 87 Western Kentucky University
        3 92 Georgia State University
        4 113 University of South Alabama
        5 167 University of Louisiana at Lafayette
        6 129 Troy University
        7 132 Arkansas State University
        8 167 University of Louisiana at Monroe
        9 198 University of Texas at Arlington
        10 199 University of Arkansas at Little Rock
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I started a thread on the UND fan message board suggesting they may have some fun voting for Portland (NDSU opponent), or, they could have more fun voting for SDSU.
          The thread didn't get any views so I deleted it. But, got a rise out of some Bisonville fans who apparently saw my prior post. Hilarious!

Okay, back to Chicago politics: vote early and often.

Comment

Looks like WIU is struggling early against New Mexico. Do we dare help the leathernecks out this round? New Mexico could be a scary match-up next round.

Comment

At about 12:20 am SDSU 92% UALR 8%.

Comment

WE've got 91% to 9% ....BEST SHOWING ON THE BOARD

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  The thread didn't get any views so I deleted it. But, got a rise out of some Bisonville fans who apparently saw my prior post. Hilarious!

Okay, back to Chicago politics: vote early and often.
                  Funny how you show your lack of class and continue to toot your own horn about it. SDSU fans would be all over us if we did something like that.

Comment

Looking at next round projections UCF might be a dark horse.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Funny how you show your lack of class and continue to toot your own horn about it. SDSU fans would be all over us if we did something like that.
                      [insert butthurt picture/gif that isn't nearly as clever as original poster thinks it is here]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        [insert butthurt picture/gif that isn't nearly as clever as original poster thinks it is here]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Ahhh, and the continued lack of class. Remember, Hammersmith (Bison fan) clued you guys into this contest. A Bison fan helps you guys, and a Jacks fan tries to put a knife in our back. And you defend it. I guess the lack of class is not reserved for JD.

Comment

Looks like someones crabby flakes got peed in.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Looks like someones crabby flakes got peed in.
                            You watch too much sponge Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                              You watch too much sponge Bob.
                              Never watched that show in my life. The only thing i know about that show is I think Dobber(SP) from Coach is on it.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The percentages Monday morning a little before 9:00 am: SDSU 88, UALR 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X