Cody Larson to SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cody Larson to SDSU

I think next week is more likely than this week, but who really knows! Let's keep our fingers crossed that he can play this year (which will mean 2 years of course).

Comment

Rakeem Buckles (Gophers) had his request to the NCAA denied. 3 years at Louisville (redshirt & 2 injury plagued years), redshirted last year a Florida Atlantic, wanted to transfer to MN (with Pitino) after FAU was given a post-season ban for infractions that occurred years before he went there. Now out of D1 scholarship options & eligibility. Outstanding example of NCAA consistency (or lack there of):
      http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...golden-gophers

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        I think next week is more likely than this week, but who really knows! Let's keep our fingers crossed that he can play this year (which will mean 2 years of course).
        I simply cannot believe that this process continues to drag on and on! Why the NCAA would keep a program and an individual at bay this long escapes me. I really baffles me that this would be that tough of a decission? But, it is the NCAA!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
          I simply cannot believe that this process continues to drag on and on! Why the NCAA would keep a program and an individual at bay this long escapes me. I really baffles me that this would be that tough of a decission? But, it is the NCAA!

GBGBGJ
          Dang it! I saw that there was a new post and was, like, YES! news.... but... sigh.... I totally agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by leeshajo View Post
            Dang it! I saw that there was a new post and was, like, YES! news.... but... sigh.... I totally agree with you.
            I did too. I think anybody that posts in this thread without some real info should be banned......oh wait.....

Comment

The reports I've heard is after the Shabazz and some other things occurred last year, many people were fired and others quit. So the compliance department is understaffed and newly staffed.

Add in the reports that SDSU took its time in submitting the paperwork and the part where they had to submit some more stuff and I understand why its taking a little time.

Comment

" The postman goes by, no letter today"

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                  " The postman goes by, no letter today"
                  And so it goes.

Comment

Last year the NCAA dragged its feet until midseason before ruling on the transfer of a player to Oklahoma for football. Ruled in his favor but caused him to miss half of his Junior season. It is a truly inept group and as far as I can see the whole system should be scrapped.
                    Originally posted by Chains View Post

GBGBGJ

Comment

Waiver granted!
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

!!!

Comment

Huge is all I can say
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Now it's up to Cody to make the most of this opportunity.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

So if I understand, this means he can play right away this year and has next year so 2 years with out sittng out correct?
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

BOOM!
                                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                                X