Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cody Larson to SDSU

Cool.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      So if I understand, this means he can play right away this year and has next year so 2 years with out sittng out correct?
      Yup...and to be technical, I believe he could apply for a 6th year (3rd year with SDSU), but I don't think anyone is thinking that far ahead...
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Wow! This season just got a lot more interesting. I hope he makes the most of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

... and boom goes the dynamite.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

This picture right here says it all.

nagy.JPG
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Si!!! Estupendo!!!

We are going to have a legit 4 bigman rotation!!!

Comment

Mixed emotions for me. I certainly think he could be a great addition but there are many unanswered questions. None of which I should be privileged to know the answers too. Time will tell. I cheer for the Jackrabbits no matter what and will continue to do so as long as I believe the coaches and program are doing the right thing.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...xt-two-seasons

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    Mixed emotions for me. I certainly think he could be a great addition but there are many unanswered questions. None of which I should be privileged to know the answers too. Time will tell. I cheer for the Jackrabbits no matter what and will continue to do so as long as I believe the coaches and program are doing the right thing.
                    ummm he's a former 4 star recruit who seems to have his head on straight now. This is a GREAT addition to the team. He' will make an impact right away. No Jackrabbit fan should be upset with this. Only people who should be are bison fans.

Lineup will probably be Bittle/Carlson/White/Dykstra/Larson That's a pretty salty lineup especially with the loss of Wolters

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      ummm he's a former 4 star recruit who seems to have his head on straight now. This is a GREAT addition to the team. He' will make an impact right away. No Jackrabbit fan should be upset with this. Only people who should be are bison fans.

Lineup will probably be Bittle/Carlson/White/Dykstra/Larson That's a pretty salty lineup especially with the loss of Wolters
                      Iowa and Florida fans were excited when he signed there. I love the guys coming back with or without Cody. I'm a Jackrabbit fan, if Cody gives all he has got to SDSU and the Jackrabbits I'll be a huge Cody Larson fan. So no ummm. I know plenty of Jackrabbit fans that have concerns about this. Doesn't mean they are upset. Remember the issues Coach Nagy encountered during the early years of transition when he took a chance on a couple of questionable recruits?

I am excited and optimistic but cautiously so.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Great news for Cody, the Jacks and fans of the Jacks. A very good team just got deeper.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Iowa and Florida fans were excited when he signed there. I love the guys coming back with or without Cody. I'm a Jackrabbit fan, if Cody gives all he has got to SDSU and the Jackrabbits I'll be a huge Cody Larson fan. So no ummm. I know plenty of Jackrabbit fans that have concerns about this. Doesn't mean they are upset. Remember the issues Coach Nagy encountered during the early years of transition when he took a chance on a couple of questionable recruits?

I am excited and optimistic but cautiously so.
                          Exactly what I was thinking. Go RABBITS!
                          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

If Cody jells into the team well, Jacks should be in solid shape to possibly 3-peat. It will be a huge dogfight with Denver and NDSU also licking their chops for a Nate-less Jacks, but this could be another huge year for the men's BB team.

Comment

Well, this year was already going to be interesting, with four returning seniors and one big hole left by Mr. Wolters. It just got that much more interesting.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Iowa and Florida fans were excited when he signed there. I love the guys coming back with or without Cody. I'm a Jackrabbit fan, if Cody gives all he has got to SDSU and the Jackrabbits I'll be a huge Cody Larson fan. So no ummm. I know plenty of Jackrabbit fans that have concerns about this. Doesn't mean they are upset. Remember the issues Coach Nagy encountered during the early years of transition when he took a chance on a couple of questionable recruits? I am excited and optimistic but cautiously so.
                                I understand the questions and concerns, but my feeling was that this could be the best thing ever for Cody Larson, as I believe he is now surrounded by a solid core of players and a culture that will bring out the best in him. From what I have heard so far, that seems to be the case. I think he is a great talent and that he will respond well. Obviously, only time can tell. I trust the coaches and players to the core, all of whom agreed that he deserved and should get another chance. GO JACKS!

Comment

Working...
                                X