Gdt: Murray state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gdt: Murray state

Nagy's short bench bites him again. Bittle would have helped a bit, I think. Anybody know how he's coming along?

Nagy's conceded. Jacobsen and Prince are in.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Getting outscored by 17 the second half is terrible. I know they're gassed, but come on.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Reminds me of the Belmont game. I hate to say it. Was close the entire game and then the wheels completely fell off. Except today we were up by, what, 14? Ugh.
        That's how I see it. The wheels came off at about the same time, too.

Comment

Good game by Murray though. Canaan is a good player. Wilson and Daniel had great games.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Nagy's short bench bites him again. Bittle would have helped a bit, I think. Anybody know how he's coming along?

Nagy's conceded. Jacobsen and Prince are in.
            I talked to Jake the other day. He said he's going to play vs. Omaha.
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
              Why no Heemstra the second half?
              I agree I really thought Marcus would have helped the Jacks.

Tough loss after playing so well in the first half.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Think it would have gone better if the bench had cleared at five minutes. Everyone needed to sit down.

Comment

Just disappointed tonight. Not the incoherent rage I felt after the CSUB game. An improvement, of sorts.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Lets hope the trainers can work some magic on Nate's back.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
                      I talked to Jake the other day. He said he's going to play vs. Omaha.
                      thats great news. We need his depth as the lack of our depth really showed tonight.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Naggy needs to be called out on his lack of vision. As good as Nate is he needed to be pulled! It was obvious. Failure on Scott's part. Nate is more valuable come march. This game isn't as important as winning in SF. Figure it out. End Rant.

Comment

Nate was off to a great start tonight, and when he's playing like he was, the other guys get lots of open looks. In the second half, Nate wasn't himself and we needed somebody else to step up. That's a lot to ask, though, when you've been on the road for a week, traveling from SD to California to Kentucky. I really hate these out-of-conference games late in the season.
                          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by jackjd View Post
                            lets hope the trainers can work some magic on nate's back.
                            bingo We need Nate. Next year????? I dunno.

Comment

Just ran out of gas.

Tough road trip. Murray State is a good team and you have to play for 40 minutes if you want to beat them. Hopefully Nate is okay. Hats off to Issiah Canaan, as he really is a big time player.

Need to get back home and refocus. It's amazing how we can go from a great team to a below average team in the same game. I've thought most of the year that our good is better than anyone else's good in the Summit, but we need to be bringing our good/great for the Omaha game and the Summit League Tourney.

Lots of meaningful basketball still left to play.
                              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                                naggy needs to be called out on his lack of vision. As good as nate is he needed to be pulled! It was obvious. Failure on scott's part. Nate is more valuable come march. This game isn't as important as winning in sf. Figure it out. End rant.

^^^^^^^^^^this ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Working...
                                X