• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote every day for Nate

Bump bump

Comment

Voting ends on Thursday March 7th, so keep voting. I vote three times a day.

They will par down the list to 5 players on March 11th.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post
        Voting ends on Thursday March 7th, so keep voting. I vote three times a day.

They will par down the list to 5 players on March 11th.
        There is no doubt Nate is going to be the top vote getter...but he's losing a little ground right now, and I suspect that is because people think he has it made and are slacking off. The bigger the margin, the better the message to the committee. So as NCJ says...keep voting (I've got 3 email addresses as well and vote all 3 every day).

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
          Link bump.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Still voting 3x a day but I think the students being on Spring Break is hurting our voting a little
            Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

got my vote in for today.

Wolters 44.25%
              Craft 18.4 %

just a couple more days, lets do this.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Tomorrow is the last day. Finish strong.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

43.99 for Nate on the last day.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Nate wins - as he should. I know they now cut the finalists to about 5 - surely Nate should make that cut too.......
                    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Thanks to everybody for responding and keeping it up even when it was apparent a week ago, that voters of any bent weren't coming to be able to overcome Nate's lead! While we can't forecast what the executive committee will do in narrowing the finalists to 5 for consideration by the entire Awards committee to consider, it would surprise me greatly if the fan voting, especially by such an overwhelming margin, would not get him a position on the final list. And of course, the fact that he is arguably the best point guard in the country certainly should help. My understanding is that the final 5 will be picked next Monday (3/11).

Comment

Nate is not a finalist for the Cousy Award. List of finalists:

Trey Burke
                        Michael Carter-Williams
                        Matthew Dellavedova
                        Shane Larkin
                        Marcus Smart

If I was starting a team FOR THIS YEAR, there is only one of those guys, maybe two, I would take over Nate and it would be close. That Shane Larkin is a finalist but Nate isn't? I simply have no words. Michael Carter-Williams is a turnover machine. His shooting stats are abysmal - 39% from the floor, 27% from three. Big name school recognition rears its ugly head once again.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post

Trey Burke
                          Michael Carter-Williams
                          Matthew Dellavedova
                          Shane Larkin
                          Marcus Smart

If I was starting a team FOR THIS YEAR, there is only one of those guys, maybe two, I would take over Nate and it would be close. That Shane Larkin is a finalist but Nate isn't? I simply have no words. Michael Carter-Williams is a turnover machine. His shooting stats are abysmal - 39% from the floor, 27% from three. Big name school recognition rears its ugly head once again.
                          Hopefully Nate plays pissed after seeing this (If he even sees it). Can't say I'm surprised though. Don't you know all the good players play in one of the Power 6 conferences?

Everytime Nate gets chance against the big boys he shows up. Most of the time he is the best player on the floor.

Comment

Apparently the judges are suffering from rectal-cranial inversion.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post

Trey Burke
                              Michael Carter-Williams
                              Matthew Dellavedova
                              Shane Larkin
                              Marcus Smart

Then what good did it do all of us to vote??????
                              When you put on that jersey, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by 67jack View Post
                                Then what good did it do all of us to vote??????
                                Exactly. What was the point. You think if they were going to have a fan vote they would at least have the winner of it on the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X