Vote every day for Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote every day for Nate

KELO just ran a piece about Wolters and this award. They said he is now up to 37% and told people that they can go vote.

Comment

Just voted and he is at 39% and no one is close. natersgonnanate

Comment

Does anyone know how many people are on the committee that make the final decision ? It said on the KELO report that the winner of the fan vote gets one vote added in with the votes of the committee.

Comment

Apparently the final committee may have up to 30 members from the areas noted below. So one vote won't be a big factor...BUT, if we can pull it off for Nate, it will at least draw some attention to him that otherwise might not be there. I think it is certainly worth the effort, even if it only results in a news release that says Nate Wolters was selected by fans across the country as the most outstanding point guard in the nation!

The current listing of 12 finalists for the 2013 Bob Cousy Award will be narrowed down to 5 players on March 11th. The final five players in contention for the award will be presented to Mr. Cousy and the Hall of Fame’s selection committee. The Hall of Fame committee is made up of top college basketball personnel including media members, head coaches, Sports Information Directors and Hall of Famers. The winner of the 2013 Bob Cousy Award will be presented at the
          Hall of Fame’s Class Announcement on Championship Monday in Atlanta as part of NCAA Final Four.

BTW, as of 10:42 tonight, Nate has 39.7% and Craft is in 2nd with 16.8%. Also, FYI, if you keep the email which includes the link to validate your vote, you can use that link again and again to check the standings anytime after you have voted in a given day.

Comment

1st. Wolters 40.8%

2nd Craft 16.5%
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Nate 42.3
              Craft 16.0
              Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

as of 2/14 at 10pm
                Nate Wolters: 43.4%
                Aaron Craft: 15.7%

Comment

wolters 43.2%
                  craft 17.6%

Dont forget to keep voting. we all voted at work again today. keep it going jackrabbit nation.
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                    I know this has received some posts in Naters Gonna Nate, but I am starting a new thread in the hopes that every poster will join in voting for Nate for the Bob Cousy Award every day now until March 7. Make it a favorite at the top of your list so you won't forget every day. I was excited to find out that we have Nate in second place now (barely). He has moved up to over 15% of the vote, and Aaron Craft, the leader, is down to 25%. Nate was at 9% when I cast my first vote, and so obviously posters and SDSU fans are taking up the cause. Here's the link:

www.cousyaward.com/vote.php

It is a two-step process, as you cast your vote and then get an email to return for validation of the vote and then you can see the rankings. Don't expect many posts to this thread, but moderators might want to sticky it until March 7??
                    BUMP!
                    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Just used all of my four e-mail addresses to vote for Nate.
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I know this has received some posts in Naters Gonna Nate, but I am starting a new thread in the hopes that every poster will join in voting for Nate for the Bob Cousy Award every day now until March 7. Make it a favorite at the top of your list so you won't forget every day. I was excited to find out that we have Nate in second place now (barely). He has moved up to over 15% of the vote, and Aaron Craft, the leader, is down to 25%. Nate was at 9% when I cast my first vote, and so obviously posters and SDSU fans are taking up the cause. Here's the link:

It is a two-step process, as you cast your vote and then get an email to return for validation of the vote and then you can see the rankings. Don't expect many posts to this thread, but moderators might want to sticky it until March 7??
                        Bump again. Vote! Some guy named Craft is gaining ground!

Comment

Did four different email addresses to keep Nate in lead. Each vote makes about .01% difference, so need lots of votes to keep Nate in lead.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                            Did four different email addresses to keep Nate in lead. Each vote makes about .01% difference, so need lots of votes to keep Nate in lead.
                            Confirmed!
                            Voted 3 times.

Comment

Way to keep it going troops! We were able to get off to a great lead when there were few votes, and now as we approach 18 days it will take a lot of votes to change the percentages. So we have a real advantage going for us if we keep it up!! Even though it is only one vote on a committee of 30, it makes a real statement to be #1 with the fans...and certainly I believe it has a good chance of helping get him into the field of five finalists! GO JACKS.

Comment

Watchin Craft (Ohio State) playing Wisconsin. He is a great defender but he doesn't have the offensive skills of Nate.

Comment

Working...
                                X