Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote every day for Nate

just did multiple votes for today :0)
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
      I know this has received some posts in Naters Gonna Nate, but I am starting a new thread in the hopes that every poster will join in voting for Nate for the Bob Cousy Award every day now until March 7. Make it a favorite at the top of your list so you won't forget every day. I was excited to find out that we have Nate in second place now (barely). He has moved up to over 15% of the vote, and Aaron Craft, the leader, is down to 25%. Nate was at 9% when I cast my first vote, and so obviously posters and SDSU fans are taking up the cause. Here's the link:

www.cousyaward.com/vote.php

It is a two-step process, as you cast your vote and then get an email to return for validation of the vote and then you can see the rankings. Don't expect many posts to this thread, but moderators might want to sticky it until March 7??
      Wolters 44.4%
      Craft 18%
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Bump ..... Go vote

Comment

If we keep the voting up, Nate should be the fan choice. The numbers needed to move the vote percentage now is pretty high. Nate's % keeps moving up slightly (should top 45% today), while Craft's keep edging down every day. Jackrabbit Nation is on the prowl!!!!

Comment

over 45% now
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Good for Nate. Even this old Coyote out here in Rapid City is voting for him. Not much else to do here today....12 degrees, uff duh. Bring on March.

Comment

Heading for a sunny top of 52 in Bakersfield. Just completed my daily voting.
                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

All the baseball threads bumped this off today's posts- you need to vote every day!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                    Link bump.
                    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

wolters 45.6%
                      Craft 16.7%

I think Delladova has been getting some votes that are affecting the top vote getters, I think he is up to 7%.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Keep voting!!!! Just because we have given Nate a handy lead in the first half doesn't mean we can slack off in the second half - especially if the other guys start hitting their shots!

Comment

wolters down to 44.6%
                          craft up to 18.7 %

Lets not slack off now rabbit nation. lets get this for wolters.

Comment

We're still doing OK, but we need to keep everybody voting! Nate leads with 44%, followed by Craft with 18%, and Delladova, who moved up two spots with heavy voting the last few days, to third place with almost 8%. That sounds like Nate has it wrapped up, but there are 8 more days to vote, and Craft bumped up 2% points just today...which if they are harnessing votes at Ohio State could mean he makes a significant move in the time remaining. At the same time, Nate lost a full % point today. Anyway, the answer is...KEEP VOTING and keep your friends voting also. Only 8 more days of voting, ending on March 7.

Comment

Good reminder! I haven't voted yet today so will do my Jackrabbit civic duty now.

Comment

Nate 44.49
                                Craft 19.07
                                Dellavedova 7.8

Comment

Working...
                                X