Vote every day for Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vote every day for Nate

I just don't understand the "outrage" over this. WGAF? Do you think Nate or anyone involved with the team cares about this award? We're in the dance.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I just don't understand the "outrage" over this. WGAF? Do you think Nate or anyone involved with the team cares about this award? We're in the dance.
      I'm not especially outraged. I've never cared about the Cousy award before. Don't care now. Would have cared if Nate had been one of the finalists, but since he didn't--meh.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Any time an award is being voted on by fans, I lose interest in it.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          Any time an award is being voted on by fans, I lose interest in it.
          Agreed, online votes are a waste of time. Also note, playing in the Summit League will make it difficult for any player to receive a national award.

I hope Nate can get 1st team All-American honors, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is left out of that as well.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

The one positive that is often overlooked is the notoriety and press that voting for Nate generated. We made the jump to D1 for multiple reasons and one was to become a national presence. Look at how many people voted in this poll from all over the country and if they had no idea about Nate or SDSU, they had to get exposed now. He blew away the field with our help as the fan's choice. We didn't get that kind of press in the DII days. No doubt more notoriety would have been generated by making the final 5, but I'm a 'glass half full' kind of guy. Nate's success and the success of the whole basketball program has my glass overflowing.

Comment

Working...
            X