Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
    Was this you MontanaRabbit in the pic tweeted by SDSU_Jacks? https://twitter.com/SDSU_Jacks/statu...270144/photo/1
    Haha! Nope. We started the game in the upper deck and I spotted four seats courtside at halftime. We sniped those for the second half. I was wearing a yellow shirt....wanted to stand out.

Comment

• Re: Montana

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
      Haha! Nope. We started the game in the upper deck and I spotted four seats courtside at halftime. We sniped those for the second half. I was wearing a yellow shirt....wanted to stand out.
      Glad Bozmaniac and your self could make the game. It was a whale of game. I did not listen on radio but was monitoring this thread, and not getting spontaneous post from the radio listeners, kept me on edge. As much of an edge as the 1963 NCAA Championship game between SDSU and Wittenberg, also by radio in Donor Auditorium (Long Story) As I recall nearly 50 years later, the lead changed many times in that game, too. The Montana game is one of those long time thrills, it will be remembered for some time. I wish I had been in Missoula on Saturday night. It make up for the football loses in 1993 and 2009.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 12-17-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X