X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana

http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-baskb...121312aae.html

Re: Montana

Montana allows 42% FG They have been outrebounded and allow more freethrows. They have 12+ turnovers per game. There should be a good crowd there. They are 4-3 with wins over Idaho and San Diego. Those teams do not seem to have any big wins between them. This is a winnable road game looking at the game by the numbers. It wuld be a great game for the Jacks to start the road series with a big win. The meat of the season is coming and it is a good time to show a cohesive game before the Christmas break.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Are there any TV/video options for watching the game. Unless I missed something, it looks like gojacks.com will only have audio.

Comment

It appears that Montana has a video feed available. It will require a sign on. Or Big Sky TV is listed wherever that is on cable.
        Originally posted by Southeast View Post
        Are there any TV/video options for watching the game. Unless I missed something, it looks like gojacks.com will only have audio.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

RADIO/STREAMING/TV: The "Voice of the Grizzles" is Mick Holien, a 12-time "Montana Broadcaster of the Year" selection, who calls the play-by-play for his 20th season in a row, while Greg Sundberg provides color commentary. Streaming is available at www.gogriz.com. There is no TV scheduled for the game.

Comment

Big Sky TV is the internet hookup. bigskyconf.com/sports/2009/8/14/BigSKYTV81509.aspx Sorry about the confusion.
            Originally posted by LakeJack View Post

RADIO/STREAMING/TV: The "Voice of the Grizzles" is Mick Holien, a 12-time "Montana Broadcaster of the Year" selection, who calls the play-by-play for his 20th season in a row, while Greg Sundberg provides color commentary. Streaming is available at www.gogriz.com. There is no TV scheduled for the game.

Comment

Here we go....

I don't see a win as "critical", but I'll be very worried if there is not evidence of a decent defensive performance and high intensity and effort tonight. Hopefully those things will work themselves out over the next two weeks.

5-2 at 17:00. So far, so good.....

Comment

Don't pay for video link it doesn't work.
                It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Carlson has 7. 9-6.

Comment

Montana has only 8 points in just over 8:00. That's a great sign defensively. Between that and Carlson doing some scoring, I'm liking this one so far.

Comment

Have vid here:http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1591...s-montana.html

Comment

Lost that lead in a hurry 14-15.

Comment

21 all at the under 4 timeout. Jacks have one foul.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

cant believe how bad Nate is struggling to sink baskets.

Comment

Yeah, the fact that we are hanging in there in spite of Wolters' struggles is impressive in itself. If he gets into the groove we should be alright. I wonder if it is still the ankle?

Comment

Working...
                              X