Montana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana

That game had kind of the same feel that the WIU Summit League championship game had. Good experience for this year's Jacks to get through.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Post-game with Fiegen:

Wasn't those two free throws that won the game. We made some big plays during the game.

REBOUNDS....
      I didn't have an offensive rebound in the first half. Knew we needed to get rebounds in the second half. We grew up tonight. Tough place to play.

Just a team effort. When Jordan fouls out, Tevonn comes in and makes big plays.

They weren't calling many fouls in the first half and I think we used that to our advantage in the second half.

TYLER: TALK ABOUT TEAM GROWING UP AGAIN

Coach talks about great teams are made in overtime. Hostile crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Won't feel good tomorrow though.
        True. That's why God invented anti-inflammatory medicines.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Jacks are 9-3 and you gotta think that is about where we thought they;d be at this point. Five of the nine D-1 games have been decided by 3 points or less, including three one-point wins. That has gotta help at some point, no?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Post-game with Fiegen:

Wasn't those two free throws that won the game. We made some big plays during the game.

REBOUNDS....
            I didn't have an offensive rebound in the first half. Knew we needed to get rebounds in the second half. We grew up tonight. Tough place to play.

Just a team effort. When Jordan fouls out, Tevonn comes in and makes big plays.

They weren't calling many fouls in the first half and I think we used that to our advantage in the second half.

TYLER: TALK ABOUT TEAM GROWING UP AGAIN

Coach talks about great teams are made in overtime. Hostile crowd.
            You are a speed typer!
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
              You must not listen to the 'Yotes and JVG. He is the worst!
              careful there JVG is my cousin

Comment

TYLER interview of Nagy is next

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                  careful there JVG is my cousin
                  So you're saying he's not the worst, then?

Um.

Er . . .

<g, d, r>
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Some tough tough games coming up. Going 3-0 on this roadtrip would pay huge dividends for this team later on.
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
                      I will take a win any day. They had to have the worst announcers I have ever heard period.
                      I loved it when the more boisterous of the two started shouting, "The Grizzlies win, the Grizzlies win!!!" at the end of regulation (in spite of it actually being tied). Oops! Those guys were definitely a little over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                        I loved it when the more boisterous of the two started shouting, "The Grizzlies win, the Grizzlies win!!!" at the end of regulation (in spite of it actually being tied). Oops! Those guys were definitely a little over the top.
                        No.

Really?

Seriously!

Oh, wow . . .
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Gotta love their "YAHTZEE" quote when they hit a three.

Comment

Lol That was hilarious

Comment

Wolters moved into #2 in all-time scoring list which is huge. Also Bobcats GM was in attendance.
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                So you're saying he's not the worst, then?

Um.

Er . . .

<g, d, r>
                                I dont listen to 605 games so don't know, however I do defend family. kith and kin and all that.

Comment

Working...
                                X