• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Montana

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    CARLSON BLOCKS AND GETS THE REBOUND...WE WIN...68-67

Stuff it all you doubters!!!!!!
    Big ****ing win. Hopefully it gets this team to get together and play to their potential. Keep it rolling, fellas.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

CARLSON BLOCKS AND GETS THE REBOUND...WE WIN...68-67

Stuff it all you doubters!!!!!!
      There was never any doubt in my mind who would win and that is a bold face lie.

Comment

Great win. Period. Montana's 15-game streak is ended by the Jacks on a night when Wolters looked to be about 50%.

Fiegen showed them how a clutch FT shooter is supposed to perform with the game on the line with <10 seconds to go. He had a very nice game (13 rebounds).

It was very fitting that we ended this barn-burner with a defensive stop. That was the best defensive effort I've seen since maybe Alabama.

Good win against a good team. Well done!

Comment

That was a gritty win on the road. We killed them on the boards. That was the difference. Big game by the starting 5.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Game ball to Tony . 13 rebounds,his 6 offensive ones were huge

Comment

Watching the game you can see Nate is hurting, he doesn't have that explosive first step. Also he is not getting many fouls called and the shots that normally go in aren't.

Comment

I will take a win any day. They had to have the worst announcers I have ever heard period.
                It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  Game ball to Tony . 13 rebounds,his 6 offensive ones were huge
                  Team win tonight but I think you're right. Fiegen was The Man tonight.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It's nice to have a senior post player with the "nuts" to make some FT's at the end. Nice work Tony!
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I was worried that a tent or two would fold when Dykstra fouled out....nope, didn't happen.

Comment

big stat offensive rebounds Jacks 15 Montana 4

Comment

I was worried that a tent or two would fold when Dykstra fouled out....nope, didn't happen.
                          Yup. Jacks showed me "something" tonight. They've got some grit. They'll need it against NDSU (for instance).
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
                            I will take a win any day. They had to have the worst announcers I have ever heard period.
                            You must not listen to the 'Yotes and JVG. He is the worst!
                            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Awesome win and great game to listen to. The team is beginning to play better...not at their best yet but better. We are 9-3 and broke Montana win streak...good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                                I dunno . . . those kind of things sometime loosen up and get better, the more you actually play on them.

Did I mention that Djkstra needs to want the ball here?
                                Won't feel good tomorrow though.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X