• Show
Clear All

• Baylor

Go Jacks!!!

Re: Baylor

Good luck...

Comment

Not a great matchup, but after a 17-0 start they went 10-7 down the stretch. It doesn't matter, we all know it will take a Washington type shooting effort to get past a team like this.

Comment

RPI: 8 SDSU at 43.
        http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...ngs/rpi/index1

Good bigs.

Comment

OMA to ABQ under $600. Leave at 6 am Thursday, return by 9:30 am Friday. If you want to stay for the 2nd game its a little more for the direct flight. I would do it if I didn't have an absolute commitment. Damn the irony.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
            Good luck...
            does anyone know what time... and how to get tickets for that regional?

mrs. coach just told me we should go...

Tough Matchup btw...

Seth Davis said he thought we'd win.

Comment

Its a tough matchup, and a bad seed, I thought 12-13 from my math, but looking at it and how they figure it out, and with Washington losing, and being a new team, I think they all added up to a 14th seed.

But Baylor is a weird team, when they are on they are a final four team, when they are off they are well beatable.

Comment

I actually like the draw more than you guys. PJIII is athletic but sometimes he disappears. Washington was talented and athletic. Seth Davis picked the Jacks right away after it was announced. I expect a big game from Wolters. He has a good matchup and that might have factored into the Jacks playing Baylor. Also Baylor is so unpredictable so that all factors into me picking the Jacks.
                "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Any idea on the time for the SDSU game? Will it be the early or late session?

Baylor is athletic but a undisciplined at times. Exactly the kind of team that can be upset IMHO. UNLV vs Colorado on the otherside. Duke is the #2 seed in the region.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    Any idea on the time for the SDSU game? Will it be the early or late session?

Baylor is athletic but a undisciplined at times. Exactly the kind of team that can be upset IMHO. UNLV vs Colorado on the otherside. Duke is the #2 seed in the region.
                    I don't think they've announced a time yet.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

From Denver: $277 round trip for all the Rapid City Jackrabbits.

Comment

Bunnies & Seth Davis not getting much respect on Baylor message board. I think they have already formed a lynch mob for Seth Davis.
                        USD Fan

Comment

Baylor is one of those super-athletic/talented but not always super-disciplined kind of teams.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                            I don't think they've announced a time yet.
                            What does history say? Anybody have time to look back? Does it matter or does it change from year to year? I have no idea.

Comment

I dont know about you guys but I'm more worried about our guys matching up against Brittney Griner than Perry Jones III....
                              It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

Working...
                              X