X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baylor

Originally posted by rabbitfarmer View Post
    I dont know about you guys but I'm more worried about our guys matching up against Brittney Griner than Perry Jones III....
    She's got a deeper voice.

Comment

Not a smack thread.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

considering its west the game isn't going to be a noon or even 2pm tilt. That narrows it down a bit.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Whole bunch of tickets appear to be available on ticketcity. They are showing a 12 and 6 session on Thursday.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
            Bunnies & Seth Davis not getting much respect on Baylor message board. I think they have already formed a lynch mob for Seth Davis.
            lol, I love power conference message boards when they talk about a mid major. Sadly, Coach Drew probably won't allow his team to look forward to playing Duke in the Sweet 16 when they are on the floor facing the Jacks.

Also Jacks Fans, save yourself the carpal tunnel and don't go over to their board and respond to some of their silly comments. It will be in vein and not change any of their minds.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              lol, I love power conference message boards when they talk about a mid major. Sadly, Coach Drew probably won't allow his team to look forward to playing Duke in the Sweet 16 when they are on the floor facing the Jacks.
              Sometimes what a coach wants isn't necessarily what the players decide to do.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                Sometimes what a coach wants isn't necessarily what the players decide to do.
                Tis true, but Coach Drew will at least put forth an effort... though I would prefer him to just start gameplanning for Duke right now.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

I just hope that Krying Kim doesn't loan the Baylors mens coach her leather suit.

Comment

Yah, the ESPN guys aren't giving the Jacks much hope. Here's to them eating their words.
                    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                      I just hope that Krying Kim doesn't loan the Baylors mens coach her leather suit.
                      So if our Men's team has a close game in the NCAA Tournament with Baylor like our Women's team did, does this mean we are officially rivals?
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        So if our Men's team has a close game in the NCAA Tournament with Baylor like our Women's team did, does this mean we are officially rivals?
                        Yes, the rivalry is back.
                        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

According to TV, CBS sports site showing Baylor-SDSU tip at 5:32 pm CT.
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                            Whole bunch of tickets appear to be available on ticketcity. They are showing a 12 and 6 session on Thursday.
                            Since Baylor is the top seed out of the all of the schools playing in Albuquerque, I would guess Baylor vs. SDSU will be the 1st game of the night session.

*Filbert confirmed it with the prior post.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                              Or her jock strap.

Comment

Last general warning: not a smack thread.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X