Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bracketology

Honestly, I think the committee only caring about money and since cinderellas make them money, that there will be some upsets or very close ones due to the committe being as shady as they are and giving favorable matchups to 12-13 seeds. Tbh I wouldn't be suprised to see the Jacks getting a decent matchup. This isn't the women's committe, mens is all about making money and what sells and cinderellas sell
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

MSN has us projected as a #13 seed playing out of Nashville against Indiana. With a win, it would set up a potential game with the New Mexico Lobos whos assistant coach is Ryan Miller. Yep, that Ryan Miller that went off on us back in the D2 days. How sweet would that be to get a chance to bounce him? Just sayin!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Lunardi now has us in the Midwest bracket as a 13 playing Louisville in Portland.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Comment

In Lunardi's latest projection,Washington is now the top team in the 1st four out - that first round choke job in their tournament didn't help the Jacks.

Comment

Jacks RPI has dropped to 43rd. Nevada's loss, Akron's win seemed to assist Jacks.

Comment

Maybe we can get matched up with Florida? We can play against Cody Larson?

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                Jacks RPI has dropped to 43rd. Nevada's loss, Akron's win seemed to assist Jacks.
                The NCAA RPI - http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketb...basketball_rpi

We are currently at #46.

Comment

Originally posted by Just in the crowd View Post
                  The NCAA RPI - http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basketb...basketball_rpi

We are currently at #46.
                  It's an ever changing number, we are at 44 as I type. Quit stirring the pot Bison fan.....or may I call you Lakes?

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                    It's an ever changing number, we are at 44 as I type. Quit stirring the pot Bison fan.....or may I call you Lakes?
                    Hmmmmm - Just hit the link again, still #46?

Comment

• Re: Bracketology

Originally posted by just in the crowd View Post
                      hmmmmm - just hit the link again, still #46?
                      crazy!
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Today, March 11, NCAA RPI = 43, many notable teams have larger RPI's, Cincy, Texas....Amazing.

Comment

Cincinnati should get a better seed then us even if their rpi is higher. They have been playing well. http://bracketproject.50webs.com/matrix.htmI have a feeling this site is pretty accurate. Basically puts us at a low 14 seed. Still hoping for a 12-13.
                          It's just an old Army trick I learned in the Navy.

Comment

It's down to 43 as of today, from 46 yesterday.

(Aargh, didn't see BKXD's post. Just started my first coffee cup of the day. Darn daylight savings time . . .)
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

From TV's twitter:
                              Frost Arena and South Dakota State will get air time on CBS sometime before 60 Minutes on Sunday evening. Can't recall the name of the show.
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

now joe has us playing indiana in portland.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Comment

Working...
                                X