Stretch Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stretch Run

Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think. If you lose to NDSU and UMKC beats IPFW then you are 4, UMKC is 5 and FW is 6. Going to the head to head you would be 3-1. UMKC is 2-2 and FW is 1-3. So u would play UMKC. Also how can you guys say you are the best offensive team in the league. Oakland is 3rd in the nation in scoring offense, 8th in fg% and just put 105 on you in your last game. They put 202 on you for the season and in league play are averaging 90 a game. You guys are an interesting group. Don't ever let the facts get in the way of your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
      Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think. If you lose to NDSU and UMKC beats IPFW then you are 4, UMKC is 5 and FW is 6. Going to the head to head you would be 3-1. UMKC is 2-2 and FW is 1-3. So u would play UMKC. Also how can you guys say you are the best offensive team in the league. Oakland is 3rd in the nation in scoring offense, 8th in fg% and just put 105 on you in your last game. They put 202 on you for the season and in league play are averaging 90 a game. You guys are an interesting group. Don't ever let the facts get in the way of your thoughts.

Have you measured your head lately?? Starting off with a "Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think"....where did you learn to type? I thought Oakland was a better academic institution than this??

I know it's frowned upon to call out other posters...but this guy's an ass, plain and simple.

Here, maybe this will make you feel better:
      THE OAKLAND GRIZZ ARE THE GREATEST TEAM IN THE SUMMIT BY 35 POINTS AND IT WILL ALWAYS BE THIS WAY!! I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE THEY LOWER THEMSELVES TO PLAY TEAMS IN THE SUMMIT LEAGUE TO BE HONEST.

Happy?

Go Jacks...Beat the Bison!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

IPFW is 10-7 (currently #5)
        UMKC is 9-8 (currently #6)

If UMKC beats IPFW Sat. both are 10-8. IPFW has beat UMKC 76-72 so they would be 1-1. So it goes to who you beat. Neither beat Oakland. IPFW beat Oral Roberts, the 2nd place team twice and that's not going to change after their win over IUPUI last night, thus they win the tiebreaker.

Comment

Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think. If you lose to NDSU and UMKC beats IPFW then you are 4, UMKC is 5 and FW is 6. Going to the head to head you would be 3-1. UMKC is 2-2 and FW is 1-3. So u would play UMKC. Don't ever let the facts get in the way of your thoughts.
          SDSU is #1 in the nation in "Having Nate Wolters" - Oakland is tied for last

I'm slightly disappointed that propar beat me to that first sentence. A real winner.
          Originally posted by JackFan96
          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
            IPFW is 10-7 (currently #5)
            UMKC is 9-8 (currently #6)

If UMKC beats IPFW Sat. both are 10-8. IPFW has beat UMKC 76-72 so they would be 1-1. So it goes to who you beat. Neither beat Oakland. IPFW beat Oral Roberts, the 2nd place team twice and that's not going to change after their win over IUPUI last night, thus they win the tiebreaker.
            As much as I hate to admit it, I think our "friend" from OU is correct. If you look at the following link, when three teams are tied in the standings the first tiebreaker used would be collective record against those three teams. If we lose tonight, and UMKC beats the 'dons, we would all be 10-8 in conference. We would have the best head to head record against those two teams at 3-1, then UMKC at 2-2, then IPFW at 1-3. If that happens, we would play UMKC Sunday night in SuFu.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...CLID=204866501

Nevertheless, I would wholeheartedly agree with Propar in his evaluation of our "friend" Grizz. As a visitor here, there would have been a much better way to begin his post then with "Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think".
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
              As a visitor here, there would have been a much better way to begin his post then with "Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think".
              As a speaker of the English language, there would have been a much better way of starting that post.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
                As much as I hate to admit it, I think our "friend" from OU is correct. If you look at the following link, when three teams are tied in the standings the first tiebreaker used would be collective record against those three teams. If we lose tonight, and UMKC beats the 'dons, we would all be 10-8 in conference. We would have the best head to head record against those two teams at 3-1, then UMKC at 2-2, then IPFW at 1-3. If that happens, we would play UMKC Sunday night in SuFu.

http://www.thesummitleague.org/ViewA...CLID=204866501

Nevertheless, I would wholeheartedly agree with Propar in his evaluation of our "friend" Grizz. As a visitor here, there would have been a much better way to begin his post then with "Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think".
                Hey, I'm not out for a pissing match. I was wrong.

I'll repost it after the Jacks win tonight.

Comment

All I know is Keith Benson is the best PG in the Summit!!11!1
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Once again a post where a sdsu fans doesn't think. .

Out of curiosity, will you be as gracious if you happen to not win the tournament you obviously think you are entitled to as a fan of the greatest offensive team in the history of college basketball??? (Mods: We REALLY need a sarcasm icon)
                    That could be one long fall.... Why play the tournament? Oakland winner by acclimation, anyone? Anyone?

Comment

Kampe, that you? Sure sounds like it. You've been bitter towards us poor little rabbits ever since we beat you last year.

Am I the only one here that really wants another shot at Oakland? I'm kind of glad it will be in the second round. I don't want anyone else beating them before we get a shot. If they beat us again, so be it. How sweet it would be to send that sawed-off little whiner home with a loss!

Either way, classy post.

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

According to the Summit League. http://www.thesummitleague.org/fls/3...b/confonly.htm

Oakland is #1 in scoring offense. SDSU is #2.

SDSU is #3 in free throw percentage. Oakland is #7.

Oakland is #1 in field goal percentage. SDSU is #5.

SDSU is #1 in three point fg percentage. Oakland is #2.

Oakland is #1 in assists. SDSU is #2.

SDSU is #1 is assist to turnover ratio. Oakland is #2.

SDSU is #1 in three point field goals made. Oakland is #2.

Looks pretty even to me, although I would point out that SDSU leads Oakland in 4 of these 7 categories.

Oakland is really good. They have some really good players. Nobody here has said otherwise.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                          According to the Summit League. http://www.thesummitleague.org/fls/3...b/confonly.htm

Oakland is #1 in scoring offense. SDSU is #2.

SDSU is #3 in free throw percentage. Oakland is #7.

Oakland is #1 in field goal percentage. SDSU is #5.

SDSU is #1 in three point fg percentage. Oakland is #2.

Oakland is #1 in assists. SDSU is #2.

SDSU is #1 is assist to turnover ratio. Oakland is #2.

SDSU is #1 in three point field goals made. Oakland is #2.

Looks pretty even to me, although I would point out that SDSU leads Oakland in 4 of these 7 categories.

Oakland is really good. They have some really good players. Nobody here has said otherwise.
                          Yes, assuming Oakland and SDSU win their first round games, IMHO, the championship game will be played Mon. in the SDSU/Oakland game.

If I was IPFW, I'd consider deliberately losing to UMKC, so that UMKC faces Jacks in tourney, not the Dons.

Comment

Fail, did you forget what fan site your on?

I just want to say this, enjoy it while you can because its sure not going to last. Your senior led team barely beat sophs and freshman. times are changing in the summit league.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm willing to bet this is keith benson's mom!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
                                Kampe, that you? Sure sounds like it. You've been bitter towards us poor little rabbits ever since we beat you last year.

Am I the only one here that really wants another shot at Oakland? I'm kind of glad it will be in the second round. I don't want anyone else beating them before we get a shot. If they beat us again, so be it. How sweet it would be to send that sawed-off little whiner home with a loss!

Either way, classy post.

SUPERBUNNY
                                That's what I mean, you guys take the cake. You beat us last year, really. Oakland is 33-2 in the last two years and Iupui beat us both times. We are 7-1 us SDSU with a overtime loss at Frost as our only loss to you. By the way your offense was great tonight....did you get to fiftyl

Comment

Working...
                                X