Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stretch Run

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
    That's what I mean, you guys take the cake. You beat us last year, really. Oakland is 33-2 in the last two years and Iupui beat us both times. We are 7-1 us SDSU with a overtime loss at Frost as our only loss to you. By the way your offense was great tonight....did you get to fiftyl
    See you in Sioux Falls. The real season starts Saturday.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Here's another gem from your board......no one wants to play the Jacks in the tournament......we are the hotest team coming in.... This was said after losing to to Oakland and while ORU who has tradition is on a 7 game win streak. I'm sure every one would rather play ORU then the mighty Jacks......I know NDSU is scared of you

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz View Post
        Here's another gem from your board......no one wants to play the Jacks in the tournament......we are the hotest team coming in.... This was said after losing to to Oakland and while ORU who has tradition is on a 7 game win streak. I'm sure every one would rather play ORU then the mighty Jacks......I know NDSU is scared of you

Classy. Go away.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Friend Grizz may not have completely comprehended the concept of "keep smack on the smack section."

He should consider this a gentle reminder.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
          X