No announcement yet.

Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana tried to lose that game every way possible and NDSU wouldn't let them.

Comment

• Can believe the bison horseshoe finally turned upside down. I thought the missed extra point followed by the fake punt were more of the same old story. Instead Montana got some luck on that deflected 2pt play.

It’s good for the FCS to have Montana heading south.

Comment

• Let’s all get to Frisco jacks fans. I’m excited to play Montana, having some parity in the fcs is good and we owe them for that playoff comeback they had.
        I think we are a very bad match up for them. But, that’s why we play the game.
        Look forward to seeing everyone in Frisco. One last ride for this special group of seniors.

Comment

• Best of luck to the Jacks. Was hoping the Bison would get another shot, but wasn't meant to be. SDSU is the best in the FCS. I'll be cheering for the Jacks from home. HOpe all have a fun and safe trip to Frisco.

Comment

• Early prediction. Jacks 37 - Montana 10. Game isn't even that close

Comment

• Originally posted by scbison View Post
              Early prediction. Jacks 37 - Montana 10. Game isn't even that close
              I would love to believe that outcome scbison. We will see. Just hoping for good weather and another great day in Frisco, Texas. Let's line 'em up and see what happens. I like our chances for sure.
              The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

• And yes, make your arrangements and get to Frisco Jackrabbit fans. These are the good old days and we need to enjoy one last game from this group - they are special. It is just a great time and I would highly recommend making the trip if you can. Plus, Montana fans are chirping that they will own the attendance and take over the stadium on Jan 7. We can't let that happen.
                The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

• Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                  And yes, make your arrangements and get to Frisco Jackrabbit fans. These are the good old days and we need to enjoy one last game from this group - they are special. It is just a great time and I would highly recommend making the trip if you can. Plus, Montana fans are chirping that they will own the attendance and take over the stadium on Jan 7. We can't let that happen.
                  Love the "we will own attendance statement" from first timers in Frisco. The crowd will be max 55-45 one way or another mainly due to logistics, stadium size. By roughly December 28 Griz fans will be complaining the stadium is too small and the the game should be at Cowboys Stadium or another venue if the DFW metro. This is the perfect venue (minus turf issues) for a neutral site FCS title game. At the end of the day nobody who has ever wanted to attend the game has never not made it in the stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by scbison View Post

Love the "we will own attendance statement" from first timers in Frisco. The crowd will be max 55-45 one way or another mainly due to logistics, stadium size. By roughly December 28 Griz fans will be complaining the stadium is too small and the the game should be at Cowboys Stadium or another venue if the DFW metro. This is the perfect venue (minus turf issues) for a neutral site FCS title game. At the end of the day nobody who has ever wanted to attend the game has never not made it in the stadium.
                    I think SMUs stadium would be a more ideal venue for title games involving big programs like SDSU, NDSU, and the Montanas. It seats 32k which would be perfect. TCUs stadium would be too large probably, and AT&T Stadium is a massive no. Not sure about amenities there though, I’d imagine it’s not quite as nice as an MLS stadium.

Comment

• I don’t like playing at another colleges field.

Frisco makes it feel special for the FCS guys. Not very many people get to play football there.

Comment

• Does there need to be a bigger stadium? Has Frisco ever sold out?
                        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          Does there need to be a bigger stadium? Has Frisco ever sold out?
                          Ummmm...it's sold out right now, unless the NCAA puts additional SRO tickets up for sale.
                          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                            I don’t like playing at another colleges field.

Frisco makes it feel special for the FCS guys. Not very many people get to play football there.
                            I agree that playing on another colleges field isn’t the most exciting thing but besides Frisco the only other appropriate sized stadium would be at SMU. Could also play at the Rangers stadium but that still seats almost 50k and playing the natty at a baseball stadium would be controversial I’m sure.

If I had to choose between them playing in a half empty AT&T Stadium or a packed Toyota Stadium, I’m taking Toyota Stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                              Does there need to be a bigger stadium? Has Frisco ever sold out?
                              Pretty sure it’s sold out every time or come darn close since 2011, the only exception being 2016 when it was JMU/YSU, and the COVID spring season. If any of SDSU, NDSU, Montana, or Montana State are playing it’s pretty much guaranteed to be packed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2002jack View Post

If I recall correctly last year was $80 per ticket. You don’t select your seats as they are issued by priority. I think the cost is the same for all and they are in the same section(s) with other SDSU fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                They're $105 this year (including fees), and you're right again about not selecting seats

Comment

Working...
                                X