Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Even if this happens, there will still be large numbers of Bison fans that will buy tickets when sales open to the general public. Saturday's attendance of 6800 shows that Yote fans aren't interested enough to invest in their team.
    I think the attendance split will be similar to the SDSU game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I think the attendance split will be similar to the SDSU game.
      It'll be worse. If I admire the Bison for anything it's how well they travel. They had a huge contingent of fans when they went to Arizona last year, and that was a plane trip. A 4 hour car ride down to Vermillion will bring a bunch of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
        It'll be worse. If I admire the Bison for anything it's how well they travel. They had a huge contingent of fans when they went to Arizona last year, and that was a plane trip. A 4 hour car ride down to Vermillion will bring a bunch of them.
        But the tickets need to be available. Is there going to be more than 4,000 tickets left over after season ticket holders/howling pack members?

Comment

• The Coyote fans only care when the team is good. They will show up for championship games and big playoff games. If they were smart, they would make anybody who wanted to join the Howling Pack during the playoffs, also purchase season tickets for next year. The Bison are coming down next year anyway, just as well milk them for next years' that no one else is going to go to.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Upset alert in Missoula.

Montana trails Furman 21-20 in the late 3rd.

Not impressed by Montana, their O-Line is getting shoved around.

Comment

• Furman's d-line is legit.
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                Furman's d-line is legit.
                It'd be interesting to see how different game would be if their punter hadn't shanked multiple punts

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

It'd be interesting to see how different game would be if their punter hadn't shanked multiple punts
                  If he hadn't shanked the punts, Bergen would probably have even more returns.

Comment

• FU is undersized and can't run the ball. UM has athletes and is not crisp. NDSU & USD can beat both.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

• Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                      FU is undersized and can't run the ball. UM has athletes and is not crisp. NDSU & USD can beat both.
                      Fun game to watch. I hope tomorrow is nothing like this one and the Jacks run away with it instead.

I've seen enough of the Grizz and Bison in the playoffs

Comment

• USD getting embarrassed on national TV.

I love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                          USD getting embarrassed on national TV.

I love it.
                          I had a feeling they were gonna get NDSU'd right on out of the playoffs. I can't make fun, they did it to us, what, 3 or 4 times? They're just another beast in the playoffs and most teams just aren't prepared for it.
                          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                            USD getting embarrassed on national TV.

I love it.
                            And at half-time the ESPN savants (hired from the most prestigious journalism school dropouts, no doubt) just rub more salt into the wound: "Ki-oh-tees."
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

• Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post

I had a feeling they were gonna get NDSU'd right on out of the playoffs. I can't make fun, they did it to us, what, 3 or 4 times? They're just another beast in the playoffs and most teams just aren't prepared for it.
                              agree! they have looked a lot more like NDSU second half of season and they know what to do come playoff time! how much is Montana wishing that MSU could have found some way to win that game in OT last week???

question? i never tried to remember the rule about distance for busing vs flying. have the bison had to get on a plane yet for the playoffs? as i said before they could make it to Frisco without ever leaving Montana or the dakotas before going to TX

i had the game on ABC today but i was watching the Jacks girls and giving only mild attention to the FB game. what was the crowd split?

Comment

• Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post
                                i had the game on ABC today but i was watching the Jacks girls and giving only mild attention to the FB game. what was the crowd split?
                                I'm going to say about 10% NDSU. I can't find an attendance number for the game yet.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X