Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vandals advance on FG in OT

Comment

• Vandals host Albany at 7pm MT on 12/9.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
        Vandals host Albany at 7pm MT on 12/9.
        You would think that would put the Jacks in the other Saturday game, so that both winners would have the same time to prepare for the semi's.

Comment

• SDSU game will be 11 am on Saturday (ESPN slot).

Comment

• Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
            SDSU game will be 11 am on Saturday (ESPN slot).
            Gives more time for postgamin' at Cubby's afterward.

Comment

• Looks like 'Nova imitated the Penguin waddle celebration ("Waddle Cat"?).

Sanchez, the pictured WR seemed to land akwardly on head/neck after an incompletion in the 4th quarter. I don't believe he returned to game afterward.

He was the leading WR yesterday (including the TD mentioned in the photo caption).

Waddle Cat.png

Comment

• NDSU @ USD got the ABC slot. An ABC broadcast in that dump will be quite the sight.

Comment

• Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
                  NDSU @ USD got the ABC slot. An ABC broadcast in that dump will be quite the sight.
                  With Bison fans maybe making more noise than the Yotees.

Comment

• Here's the schedule for the next round (taken from the NCAA site; games times listed on the NCAA site are Easter...I've adjusted those times to Central).

Friday, Dec 8
                    Furman at Montana, on ESPN2 8 PM Central Time

Saturday, Dec 9
                    Villanova at SDSU, ESPN 11 AM Central Time
                    NDSU at USD, ABC 1:30 PM Central
                    Albany at Idaho, ESPN+ 9 PM Central

NDSU at USD on ABC is nice -- I can record that for later viewing if it sounds like it is an interesting game. I like our game being on the primary ESPN channel because (1) ease of recording (I'll be at the game too) and (2) the main ESPN is universally accessible on TV, internet etc. A couple Jackrabbits in my family will be out of the country on Saturday but can catch the game on the internet because it's on ESPN.

Good exposure for football in the Dakotas.

Comment

• Originally posted by JacksFan80 View Post
                      NDSU @ USD got the ABC slot. An ABC broadcast in that dump will be quite the sight.
                      I suspect the place will be full (assuming Bison fans have the initiative to take the 3 hour drive)

Comment

• Sounds like Bison fans will be crashing the party. From what I understand, without having all the data, Bisonville got access to a ticket promo code reserved for howling pack.

Image 12-3-23 at 5.40 PM.jpeg
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

• Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                          Sounds like Bison fans will be crashing the party. From what I understand, without having all the data, Bisonville got access to a ticket promo code reserved for howling pack.

Image 12-3-23 at 5.40 PM.jpeg
                          I think some of the Ungulates have dually-despised Pack and Herd & Horns memberships, with some ethically suspect then sharing the code with their rabble.

I'll admit to being curious about what prompted USD to seemingly advise Paciolan, the same vendor the Jacks use, to handle playoff ticket sales differently than the Jacks are.

I know I'd be furious if Villanova fans somehow had a chance to either purchase our season ticket/playoff seats concurrently with us considering purchasing another set of playoff tickets after we did for Mercer or prior to us even having a chance.

Comment

• I saw something on the USD board that they are going to try and cross reference ticket sales to the howling pack memberships, and if you aren't a member of the howling pack but somehow got a code to purchase a ticket they are going to reclaim the ticket and refund your money? I don't understand how that would be possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by tbcruiser View Post

I suspect the place will be full (assuming Bison fans have the initiative to take the 3 hour drive)
                              Full of green and yellow likely. I expect Bison to make up 60-70% of the crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
                                I saw something on the USD board that they are going to try and cross reference ticket sales to the howling pack memberships, and if you aren't a member of the howling pack but somehow got a code to purchase a ticket they are going to reclaim the ticket and refund your money? I don't understand how that would be possible.
                                Even if this happens, there will still be large numbers of Bison fans that will buy tickets when sales open to the general public. Saturday's attendance of 6800 shows that Yote fans aren't interested enough to invest in their team.

Comment

Working...
                                X