Next: Boys from branch campus visit Brookings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I hope you meant to type 34-10. If it's that close and high scoring, I'd have to think it means Jacks sustain more injuries on defense. I wonder if Wolf and Stalbird will be back.
    Coach Stig said a couple weeks ago that Wolf injured his knee and would be out for several weeks. I doubt that he'll be back for a few more more games. Same with Kraft, who suffered a leg injury the first game of the season. Dontay Johnson appeared to have suffered a serious leg injury in the Missouri State game. I wonder what his status is for coming games?
    This space for lease.

Comment

Looks like it will be sunny and in the low 60s on Saturday afternoon. That should make for another 15,000-plus crowd of almost exclusively Jackrabbit fans. Will USD bring more fans than, say, Butler? I doubt it.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakPirate View Post
        I was at that game in Vermilion and I would guess only 1000 Bison fans were there. I have read on the Bisonville board that a lot of fans went to Arizona the previous weekend and simply passed on Vermilion.
        I believe that many teams in different sports count the attendance by either tickets sold or people actually passing through the gate. What method does SDSU use and what method is used by the rest of the MVFC?
        Attendance means you attended the game to me, the only legit method to use is bodies passing thru the turnstile with a ticket in hand.

Comment

I think we do the actual number that show up. Our little brothers on the other hand may be doing some faulty accounting… so much for being the accounting school!

Comment

I watched the NDSU Yote game and bizen had som big turnovers in the 1st half that allowed the yotes to put some points on the board. We are going to have play like we have the past 2 weeks. Win the turnover battle and posses the ball and grind them.
            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Want to know more about USD and what they will be bringing to Brookings this Saturday? Give the opponent preview a read to familiarize yourself. #GoJacks

https://jackrabbitillustrated.com/20...eview-usd.html
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Appears tickets are selling pretty well. Most sections dwindling except for the alcohol free section on the east side. It’s only Tuesday folks, I think 18K is a reasonable expectation. I’m excited

Comment

[QUOTE=salemjack;n526097]Appears tickets are selling pretty well. Most sections dwindling except for the alcohol free section on the east side. It’s only Tuesday folks, I think 18K is a reasonable expectation. I’m excited[/QUOTE

Hopefully its rabbit fans buying tickets. I think we hit 18000 and win 31-17

Comment

We have our first section sellout on the east side. 3 total sections left with “medium” availability and a few more with “low” availability. Saturday can’t come soon enough!

Comment

By my count there are 1492 tickets available.

Comment

I am wary of us jumping off to an early lead and then watch it slowly melt away. Then I think, Wait a minute, Marks back and he is not going to let us lose! Go Jacks

Comment

Here is a limited offer today for the Showdown football game. 4 tickets for $60.
                          GoJacks.com/PromoCode, code: 4FOR60
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

This one comes down to doing what we do. Don’t get caught in any traps that will result in free yards. Realize they may throw every gadget play at us and we are going to have to stop them on 4th down numerous times. Finally, let’s treat the handful of fans they bring like people. I suggest saying “welcome to the Dykehouse” no matter what vermin says or does! Most importantly… bring the noise!
                            P.S. the Jackwagon will be bringing 2 kinds of slushies and a monster batch of jambalaya!

Comment

According to NLA pod, Jacks are optimistic Heins will play; Stalbird is likely to start; and they're still saying Kraft may play vs. Bison.

Also mentioned that Stig has indicated Nielson is an "offensive mind" who's had bye to prepare for Jacks. Very excited to see what Jimmy Rogers has cooked up for 'Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                                According to NLA pod, Jacks are optimistic Heins will play; Stalbird is likely to start; and they're still saying Kraft may play vs. Bison.
                                Also mentioned that Stig has indicated Nielson is an "offensive mind" who's had bye to prepare for Jacks. Very excited to see what Jimmy Rogers has cooked up for 'Yotes.
                                Thanks for the injury report.

Has Stig ever talked bad about another coach?
                                SDSU lost in 2017, 2018 and 2021(I think) after there bye weeks so who know how great "improvement week" is? They also played a couple cupcakes after their improvement week so does SDSU do any better after that week as they normally do?

Comment

Working...
                                X