Next: Boys from branch campus visit Brookings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
    Ok, to diverge from the UPD conversation...

Third quarter dominance the past two games:

SDSU- 52 plays run, 304 yards gained, 10 pts., 25:09 t.o.p
    Opponents- 8 plays run, 23 yards gained, 0 pts, 1 int thrown, 4:51 t.o.p

That's pretty impressive.
    Those are the kind of 3rd quarters NDSU used to put up. After watching the game Saturday I feel better about the game coming up.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
      Side note, I sit on the East side.

That was the most lifeless sideline I have ever seen. The Coyotes did not appear to emotionally invested, especially after halftime.
      (Of course there wasn't much for them to cheer about, either).
      Not sure where you sit, but did you happen to see the 'Yote asst. coach yelling "you think that's f-in funny? What the 'f' is so funny?" very late in the game?

He was standing at about the south 45yd line on sideline and yelling at player(s) sitting in the benches about 15-20yds north of him.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Not sure where you sit, but did you happen to see the 'Yote asst. coach yelling "you think that's f-in funny? What the 'f' is so funny?" very late in the game?

He was standing at about the south 45yd line on sideline and yelling at player(s) sitting in the benches about 15-20yds north of him.
        Actually, I DID see that. I didn't hear exactly what he said, but I saw that assistant going off...and then he stormed down the sideline and went right up to Bob, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

Actually, I DID see that. I didn't hear exactly what he said, but I saw that assistant going off...and then he stormed down the sideline and went right up to Bob, I believe.
          He was definitely fired up about something. Not sure what player his tirade was directed at

Comment

USD Offensive Coordinator Ted Schlafke has officially resigned.

It wasn’t reported but Ted hasn’t been with the team since he was “relieved of play calling duties” and he was not in Brookings Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
              USD Offensive Coordinator Ted Schlafke has officially resigned.

It wasn’t reported but Ted hasn’t been with the team since he was “relieved of play calling duties” and he was not in Brookings Saturday.
              So then the lack of offensive output by USD against SDSU wasn't his fault. Who then was calling the offensive plays? I wonder, hmmm?
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post

So then the lack of offensive output by USD against SDSU wasn't his fault. Who then was calling the offensive plays? I wonder, hmmm?
                Special consultants Rogers, Beanum, Bock & Sanders (fine -- it just seemed that way based on how frequently they "blew up" what was actually called)

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Special consultants Rogers, Beanum, Bock & Sanders (fine -- it just seemed that way based on how frequently they "blew up" what was actually called)
                  Funny! I sure don't believe Coach Nielson would want to take credit for that mess.

Comment

Working...
                  X