No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass. Kid was a project out of high school and hasn’t put on the weight needed.

He will end up at USD

Comment

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
      Pass. Kid was a project out of high school and hasn’t put on the weight needed.

He will end up at USD
      I would be surprised if SDSU doesn't show interest. Isaiah Stalbird worked out pretty well!

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

I would be surprised if SDSU doesn't show interest. Isaiah Stalbird worked out pretty well!
        Seems like the type that would fit the hybrid safety-LB position.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Seems like the type that would fit the hybrid safety-LB position.
          I was wondering about safety as an option

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Bison DL Derritt reportedly entering transfer portal.

Polasek must not've wanted to use his Dr. Pepper hand
            Grad Transfer..nice try
            BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

• Originally posted by tjbison View Post

Grad Transfer..nice try
              If you've read my posts, you know I'm a fan of the 'ville ads, SDSU ice cream, and the Jacks, so to assuage your ungulate sensibilities, I didn't genuinely believe Derritt was sucked into a blue void and a coach short-hooved any attempt to retain him.

Plus, Coach P.'s more of a Coke guy, isn't he?

Comment

• What day does the portal close?
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

• Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                  What day does the portal close?
                  The players in the championship games have 5 days after the championship game to enter. Not sure if they use the FBS date, for everyone, or if FCS and FBS have separate dates.

Comment

• Looks like McDowell's tenure at Temple was short-lived, and he's 'sniffing around' Griz

Comment

• Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
                      http://twitter.com/HarcusMicks99/sta...26563132014772

Just picked up a transfer from Quinton Hick's brother. Played Offensive Line for the Sooners.
                      Is Marcus Hicks with the Jacks? No mention of him in the OL discussion with the Coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post

Is Marcus Hicks with the Jacks? No mention of him in the OL discussion with the Coach.
                        Not sure how often they update the roster online, but he is still on it.

Comment

• Papa Hicks is in town. Safe to say Marcus will suit up. Will be fun to keep an eye on!

Comment

• Jacks offer former Austin Peay LB Sam Howard - 2023 UAC first team. Graduate transfer with 2 years of eligibility. Has offers from UTEP and Arkansas State.

Comment

• Transfer portal rules have changed for grad transfers. They have to enter the portal by the end of the spring portal window, April 30
                              https://x.com/samherderfcs/status/17...737500849?s=46
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                              X