Transfer Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Two All-American type O-lineman from Montana State entered the portal today. They likely will draw FBS interest, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to check in and gauge interest. They definitely know our program after playing us 3 times in 2 years.
    Bobcats now have four players in portal (another OL and LB Fitzgerald).

Comment

• Jacks extend offer to Northern Arizona cornerback Colby Humphrey who entered portal late November. He originally had offers from Abilene Christian (who also offered again), SDSU, NAU, Idaho, Northern Colorado. https://twitter.com/colbyhump4 NAU player page

Comment

• 3 Vandal Big Sky First Team players entering the portal QB Gevani McCoy, RB Anthony Woods, and CB Marcus Harris

McCoy had a bit of a down year compared to last year, and a few on the Vandal board suggested this was coming / were calling for him to be replaced

backup Fr QB Jack Layne (Oregon Gatorade Player of the Year) torched a 3-8 Idaho State team, and they have a 3 star QB from Washington (the state) coming in

Comment

• Myles Harden going to try the NFL waters according to his post on "X"

Comment

• Bison DL Derritt reportedly entering transfer portal.

Polasek must not've wanted to use his Dr. Pepper hand

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
              Feldkamp is entering the portal again and leaving Campbell. The NCAA deciding that players will be eligible right away regardless of how many times they have transferred is really going to turn things into the Wild, Wild West. As if it wasn't already.

Comment

Feldkamp is entering the portal again and leaving Campbell. The NCAA deciding that players will be eligible right away regardless of how many times they have transferred is really going to turn things into the Wild, Wild West. As if it wasn't already.
                I wish I could say that I was optimistic policies and regulations would adapt to lend some stability to college sports.

I wonder if the 'Yotes would "kick the tires"

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I wish I could say that I was optimistic policies and regulations would adapt to lend some stability to college sports.

I wonder if the 'Yotes would "kick the tires"
                  Have to wonder how much progress players are making towards a degree when they attend a different school every year.

Comment

Have to wonder how much progress players are making towards a degree when they attend a different school every year.
                    Academic progress would be the one lever the university presidents could pull to control the situation. Unfortunately, university academic progress requirements at many universities have been so watered down over the past few decades that the lever has lost it's fulcrum.
                    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

• Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post

Academic progress would be the one lever the university presidents could pull to control the situation. Unfortunately, university academic progress requirements at many universities have been so watered down over the past few decades that the lever has lost it's fulcrum.
                      Or, for Campbell, the straw hath broken the Camels' back?

Comment

If he kept the same major, it's very interesting comparing the SDSU vs. Campbell reqs., which is to say theirs might've allowed him to make more progress than one might expect.

Comment

• It’s pretty obvious he wants a prominent role. You can’t blame him for that. My guess is USF

Comment

• In the portal, wonder is SDSU has any interest?
                            https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...se/3620273002/

Comment

• Originally posted by NCJack View Post
                              In the portal, wonder is SDSU has any interest?
                              https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...se/3620273002/
                              Do you know if he has been injured ? Looks like he hasn't seen the field in the 3 years that he has been in Lincoln.

Comment

• Good point, Unsure on injury but looks like he never cracked the two deeps. Probably not going to get FBS offer but maybe he takes a walk on shot, contributes on special teams and can try to earn some playing time.

Comment

Working...
                                X